Did Rooney Throw The Ball At The Ref Today?

Skirge

Guest quklaani

Giggs took a free kick too quickly for Dowd's liking.  So Rooney threw the ball back towards Giggs, but absolutely hurled it and it went flying past him.  So of course the lord of all mongs' face lit up with that stupid smug wanker grin of his and he took a second yellow out as slowly as possible.  This has of course been spun as Rooney throwing the ball at the ref. 

Seriously, how can anyone expect the players to "respect" the ref when he so blatantly enjoys sending players off.

Rooney is always one of the first to get in the officials' face throwing insults. It's about time he was punished for his constant lack of respect. He's in no way the only one, either.

I dont dislike any player more than Rooney, hes a cock. An overated cock and he should cock off.

jibba jabba

fyp

BTW: Finally a referee with balls who doesnt let Ronaldo and Rooney ref the game  :clap:

Guest Heneage

I dont dislike any player more than Rooney, hes a cock. An overated cock and he should cock off.

jibba jabba

fyp

BTW: Finally a referee with balls who doesnt let Ronaldo and Rooney ref the game  :clap:

Expect Phelan to get some punishment for those comments.

Rooney is always one of the first to get in the officials' face throwing insults. It's about time he was punished for his constant lack of respect. He's in no way the only one, either.

This.

Guest nufc 4 life

Funny how exaggerated things get, he threw the ball in anger and it was a bookable offence. The referre was very quick with the second yellow, not slow as a previous poster put and the corner flag was not snapped in half, but Rooney did punch it in anger.

Ronaldo should of gone as well.  :sadnod: crying twats cos there not getting therer own way.

You know, thinking about it we always go on about players like Rio, Terry etc. who get in the faces of the refs and shout when things don't go their way.. but then I look out our lot and I think just how little they all care.

Giggs took a free kick too quickly for Dowd's liking.  So Rooney threw the ball back towards Giggs, but absolutely hurled it and it went flying past him.  So of course the lord of all mongs' face lit up with that stupid smug w***** grin of his and he took a second yellow out as slowly as possible.  This has of course been spun as Rooney throwing the ball at the ref. 

Seriously, how can anyone expect the players to "respect" the ref when he so blatantly enjoys sending players off.

Bloody hell he should have gone to specsavers then, The ball went nowhere near Giggs.

Right decision IMO.

Giggs took a free kick too quickly for Dowd's liking.  So Rooney threw the ball back towards Giggs, but absolutely hurled it and it went flying past him.  So of course the lord of all mongs' face lit up with that stupid smug w***** grin of his and he took a second yellow out as slowly as possible.  This has of course been spun as Rooney throwing the ball at the ref. 

He took it miles away from where the foul was.

It was a good call by Dowd and Rooney's reaction was just laughable tbh.

Guest Phil K

No, he threw it in the direction of the free kick that the ref had given to Man U - the ref was there though.

The sort of thuggish stupidity we've come to expect from this peabrained scouse charver.

How he hasn't been sent off more often - he does the same thing week in week out - is beyond me.

The darling of the Man U supporting rags, though. Can do no wrong, even when he does.

I hate the mirror kissing, in deepest love with themselves, Liverpool fans, but I'll p*ss myself laughing in Liverpool catch up Man U who were - 10 points clear I believe at one stage ?

Whats the betting the rags never mention it again, unlike constantly reminding us about the 12 point lead in January we lost. Man U lost a 13 point lead, to Arsenal, two years later.

We never EVER hear about that one, though.

Bullsh*t. He violently flung it back.

Follow the trajectory - it was towards the ref - NOT Giggs.

What the hell were you watching ?

This.

Guest Heneage

Once again I found myself amused at Sky's love of the top four and their players. Goals on Sunday didn't even mention Ronaldo's tackle or general petulance let alone show it amounst the highlights.

Is Kamara still doing it? He's normally quite fair.

It was definitely dissent.

I can't believe all the top 4 arse lickers trying to make out like Rooney nonchalantly tossed the ball to Giggs' feet. Rooney spat his dummy out because the ref never let them take a quick free kick and absolutely launched it. I don't think he aimed it at anyone  but Giggs was still miles away from where he threw it.

It was definitely dissent.

I can't believe all the top 4 arse lickers trying to make out like Rooney nonchalantly tossed the ball to Giggs' feet. Rooney spat his dummy out because the ref never let them take a quick free kick and absolutely launched it. I don't think he aimed it at anyone  but Giggs was still miles away from where he threw it.

I can.