We Want Souness Back!!

Guest BooBoo

:winking:

Seriously though, at least under Soumess we won the odd game. I really couldnt see our current side beating Arsenal like we did  last December.

In fact which side was worse. Souness' nadir from January 06 or the current crop of crap claiming to be Newcastle United?

:winking:

Seriously though, at least under Soumess we won the odd game. I really couldnt see our current side beating Arsenal like we did  last December.

In fact which side was worse. Souness' nadir from January 06 or the current crop of crap claiming to be Newcastle United?

Much of a muchness - like comparing a dog turd to horse manure. Souness was fortunate, if that's the word to have both Owen and Shearer, at least for a short time.

One thing i will say is that the players looked like they were trying harder to win under Souness. The players didn`t even look like they cared yesterday, no madness or aggression to try to get back into the game. Parkers performance looked like he couldn`t care less.  It is probably because Souness signed most of the current team that they actually tried to win.

Not to worry, we've got the sequel.

Just when you thought it was safe to go back into St James - Disaster Manager II.........

Not to worry, we've got the sequel.

Just when you thought it was safe to go back into St James - Disaster Manager II.........

Not sure about that title, sounds like someone who can manage a disaster which Roeder can't!

Well Souness tried to bring some discipline to a squad that has begun to think they could manage themselves, and were playing like arse as a result. The players didnt like it of course and so we played crap, but at least you could see what he was trying to do.

Roeder... does he have any idea what he is even trying to do? I get the impression Shepard faxes him the days team sheet an hour before kick off and he reads it out to the lads.

Guest Ridzuan

I dont know about having Souness back would be a great idea.But to be honest,I doesnt want to see him back.We leave him doing what he is doing now and move forward in finding a new and better manager.

One thing i will say is that the players looked like they were trying harder to win under Souness. The players didn`t even look like they cared yesterday, no madness or aggression to try to get back into the game. Parkers performance looked like he couldn`t care less.  It is probably because Souness signed most of the current team that they actually tried to win.

You make a good point there. You'd often get the likes of Shearer, Parker, Emre, Taylor, etc. coming out to the press saying everybody's behind the manager. Haven't seen anything of the sort for Roeder.

You make a good point there. You'd often get the likes of Shearer, Parker, Emre, Taylor, etc. coming out to the press saying everybody's behind the manager. Haven't seen anything of the sort for Roeder.

Don't know where you get that from.

Harper has been underlining the progress made Roeder and Pearce in regards to the defence recently while laying into players who show no heart, Butt has reiterated his desire to repay Roeder, and Ramage lauched a very passionate defence of him after the Palermo game for starters.

Harper has been underlining the progress made Roeder and Pearce in regards to the defence recently while laying into players who show no heart, Butt has reiterated his desire to repay Roeder, and Ramage lauched a very passionate defence of him after the Palermo game for starters.

I`m talking about more on the pitch, not the bits they are told to say to the press. When Souness was in the shite ( most of his tenure ) if we went down a goal to someone shite like Sheffield Utd you would see more urgency more mental strength. This may have been because Shearer was captain at the time or it may have been the players got more fired up under Cluelessouness.

I`m talking about more on the pitch, not the bits they are told to say to the press. When Souness was in the shite ( most of his tenure ) if we went down a goal to someone shite like Sheffield Utd you would see more urgency more mental strength. This may have been because Shearer was captain at the time or it may have been the players got more fired up under Cluelessouness.

Agreed, my point was directed towards Optimistic Nut.