Newcastle vs Chelsea - April Sat 4th @ 15:00

Skirge

Finally Ryan Taylor gets moved to right back where he belongs. I wonder if they'll line up 4-3-3?

Don't think we'll be lining up a 4-3-3 because Shearer has already said about how he wants Jonas to be further into the opposition area on the left wing. We already have Martins as a striker and that means either Owen or Lovenkrands will have to be moved into a 3-man midfield. That's not very viable.

I think we'll be playing with 4-4-2 with Jonas bombarding down the left flank.

Harper

Raylor-Beye-Colo-Enrique

Lovenkrands-Nolan-Butt

Jonas

Owen Martins

:lol: at your position of Jonas.

I don't like the look of Beye and Colo at CB, but presumably he had no other options with Bassong and Taylor being out.

I was rather banking on one of them being fit, but I suppose it's not worth the risk at this stage of the season. Hummm... anything we get out of this game will be a bonus.

He's probably not seen enough of Xisco to warrant putting him in the squad, especially since he'll be partly relying on advice from people like Hughton.

Crying shame to see Smith in there, at the expense of anyone. I'd rather have a second substitute keeper than have Smith on the bench.

I thought Viduka could make the bench today. What the fuck is up with him now?

best to forget about him now, hes just moved house and is now settling into the treatment room 24/7, lived there long enough already anyway

Picked the strongest possible line up.Couldnt risk Guthrie being out for so long would be stupid.Most managers wouldnt have the balls to play 4 attacking players like Jonas,Love,Oba and Owen.At least it seems we are going for the win,need something after Blackburn,cunts!

we have much better options than Butt man, honestly

Where?

On the bench? I wouldn't have started Guthrie myself after his time out injured. I'll be livid if I see Butt in the next line-up though.

I dunno, we'll likely stick with guys with the most experience until the end of the season. We'll just have to get behind them and hope to god we don't go down..

Where?

On the bench? I wouldn't have started Guthrie myself after his time out injured. I'll be livid if I see Butt in the next line-up though.

Guthrie looked fit against Man U through the week