Ketsbaia

Yorkie

Am i the only one who thinks this suggestion is totally pie in the sky? He seems to be high up on the preferences scale to a lot of people on here, but i mean, why? Cos he's funny, played for us once, and says he'd like to be a manager?

At the end of the day he's done well in the Cypriot league. He got them into the CL proper but there's been plenty of absolute dogmeat clubs in that competition before. Would you advocate (off the top of my head) Partizan's, Cluj's, Genk's, Rosenborg's, Haifa's managers as potential candidates aswell? Nah...

Another appointment shrouded almost entirely in sentiment is another massive accident waiting to happen imo. Btw, the only English side he's played against (our mates down at WHL), absolutely bumraped his team 6-0.

Kinnear Out, btw.

He seems like a lively character, for sure. But I dont really know anything he's done in terms of management so I wont comment.

I havnt been a 'Pro' Ketsbaia poster, btw. On the fence.

If we go down he might be worth a shot?

His results in the champions league have been very good and the champions league certainly requires tactical nouse. Don't see why he should be any more pie in the sky than Zola was for West Ham who has done well so far. Fair enough the Cypriot league may not be great but it's experience of managing a team with the highest expectations in their country and he's now had good european experience.

His results in the champions league have been very good and the champions league certainly requires tactical nouse. Don't see why he should be any more pie in the sky than Zola was for West Ham who has done well so far. Fair enough the Cypriot league may not be great but it's experience of managing a team with the highest expectations in their country and has also now had good european experience.

Good point...

Guest neesy111

why not, about time we WENT FOR THE FOREIGN OPTION

shepherd turned down hitzfeld and macini, both applied for the job

foreign manager's are twice as good as british manager's imo

why not, about time we WENT FOR THE FOREIGN OPTION

shepherd turned down hitzfeld and macini, both applied for the job

foreign manager's are twice as good as british manager's imo

Not in general, no. But the English/British managers available at the moment aren't good enough, I agree. There's a much better pool of experienced, high class foreign managers available than British.

He'd walk to Newcastle to manage us.

Aye would he, think he would stand for the s**** we have been watching? there would not be a safe advertising board in the city.

:lol:

Guest Phil K

Compared to the horrific idea of Kinnear for 2 years, yes - I'd have Kets like a shot.

In comparison to Joe, he seems like Mourinho.

Am i the only one who thinks this suggestion is totally pie in the sky? He seems to be high up on the preferences scale to a lot of people on here, but i mean, why? Cos he's funny, played for us once, and says he'd like to be a manager?

At the end of the day he's done well in the Cypriot league. He got them into the CL proper but there's been plenty of absolute dogmeat clubs in that competition before. Would you advocate (off the top of my head) Partizan's, Cluj's, Genk's, Rosenborg's, Haifa's managers as potential candidates aswell? Nah...

Another appointment shrouded almost entirely in sentiment is another massive accident waiting to happen imo. Btw, the only English side he's played against (our mates down at WHL), absolutely bumraped his team 6-0.

Kinnear Out, btw.

To be fair though, Rosenborg has been in like... 13 out of the last 17 CL groups stages iirc. Hardly a dogmeat club.

Kinnear Out, btw.

To be fair though, Rosenborg has been in like... 13 out of the last 17 CL groups stages iirc. Hardly a dogmeat club.

Just because you managed them on FM doesnt mean you should 'big' them up.  :razz:

Yes, I stalk his wife on Facebook.  :snod:

Good man!  :pow:

Kinnear Out, btw.

Just because you managed them on FM doesnt mean you should 'big' them up.  :razz:

If it wasn't for Barcelona hammering me in the final I'd have won the CL with them :angry:

According to his wife, they watch every Newcastle game on telly.

Yes, I stalk his wife on Facebook.  :snod:

Can you find Hitzfelds wife aswell?

just incase

She's still in HTT's basement.