Italian football hooligans

Mistle17

I'm doing a project on these gentlemen in my social studies class, but I cant find any good websites with pictures and info (i.e background, history, notorious clubs etc.) on them.

Can anyone give me some good links?

Cheers.

Guest Heneage

:lol: Search hard did you mate?

Ross Magoo is a Lazio fan so can help with some stuff, and I know bits and bobs.

:lol: Search hard did you mate?

Ross Magoo is a Lazio fan so can help with some stuff, and I know bits and bobs.

:lol: I'd already found the wiki stuff but generally the stuff isnt great on the net.

Cheers lads for the links.

Guest Heneage

I assume you are talking about the Inter Milan fans who threw a Scooter over the top? How they got it in the ground I'll never know.

I assume you are talking about the Inter Milan fans who threw a Scooter over the top? How they got it in the ground I'll never know.

nah, it was the other scooter thing

:lol:

aye...that and the copper who was stabbed, italian football is a fuckin disgrace

put the scooter thing into google, f***ing diabolical

i actually did it after checking this thread then forgot to post it...bollox

anyhow, put scooter and hooligans or something into google

Yeah mate, I've read about it. Unbelievable.  :lol:

And then there's the linesman that had a metal drum thrown at him! Craaazy fuckers those Italians...

Guest Ebolarama

Don't cite Wikipedia, unless you want to fail miserably. It's not an encyclopedia, due to the fact that any mug can edit it, and will therefore be turfed out of any real paper on anything (unless you go to a "special" school, in which case you'll get five gold stars for not electrocuting yourself with the keyboard).

For example, I could go on there now and write that Terry Wogan is the biggest Italian football hooligan around. And that he also has three dicks. It might get reverted, but it'll be there for a period of time. Such is Wikipedia.