Freddy Shepherd

lovejoy

wouldnt be allowing this managerial joke to go on. as bad as we thought he was, we have found new levels with ashley.

how he can allow hughton to carry on is beyond me, and this isnt just a kneejerk from yesterday, but the taylor farce has added to it.

i wish we had freddy right now.

Guest sicko2ndbest

What was that phrase in the original Ashley takeover thread

'Be careful what you wish for'

I think there will be a lot of people backtracking

Shep has at least been a genuine football fan all his life and had been a director long before being appointed Chairman, he learnt the business before diving in at he deep end. He was in a much better position than Ashley to be at the helm of NUFC. Not that he did a great job either.

Freddy at least knew something about football. You would swear Ashley lived on the moon his entire life and never heard of football.

exactly.

come back freddie, all is forgiven.

No, no, no....no. Never again. *Goes quiet and shows the mental scars that still remain from the fat bastards reign*

Their both as bad as each other, imo. FFS and Ashley are two extremes. One will spend so much that he could bankrupt the club within a week, while the other would struggle to buy penny sweets! Its ridiculous.

Shepherd and Ashley are both greedy, lying traitors. They both have/had themselves before the club.

Guest Heneage

Do you really think Ashley gives a shite about the fans, considering how eloquently they have voiced their opinions on him.

I cant believe people are wanting Shepherd back! Remember the horrors and pains of seasons such as 06/07 and 04/05! Such horrible seasons thanks to his incompetence to owning a football club. Remember how bad everyone wanted him out and how joyous everyone was to see him leave? it was great.

OK, Ashley's reign is easily as bad but we dont want any of them near our club. Both gash owners.

If Ashley hadnt bought Shepherd out, we would've gone into financial meltdown within weeks/months! We then would've gotten relegated BANKRUPT and under Shepherds stewardship with Allardyce. The ultimate nightmare.

Guest toonlass

For the love of Pete, there is nothing in this world that could make me want Fred Shepherd back at the helm of this club.

I cant believe people are wanting Shepherd back! Remember the horrors and pains of seasons such as 06/07 and 04/05! Such horrible seasons thanks to his incompetence to owning a football club. Remember how bad everyone wanted him out and how joyous everyone was to see him leave? it was great.

OK, Ashley's reign is easily as bad but we dont want any of them near our club. Both gash owners.

If Ashley hadnt bought Shepherd out, we would've gone into financial meltdown within weeks/months! We then would've gotten relegated BANKRUPT and under Shepherds stewardship with Allardyce. The ultimate nightmare.

i'd take your fucking hand off for an 06/07 now, and your hands and feet for an 04/05

i'd take your f***ing hand off for an 06/07 now, and your hands and feet for an 04/05

the point is they were both leading here

Guest michaelfoster

If Fat Freddy was here, we would already have a points deduction for going into administration and be bottom of the league.

Freddy at least knew something about football. You would swear Ashley lived on the moon his entire life and never heard of football.

Come to think of it he does have a bit of a moonface.

Guest michaelfoster

If Fat Freddy was here, we would already have a points deduction for going into administration and be bottom of the league.

Pure speculation

Aye cause Freddy was ploughing his own cash into the club and NUFC were debt free

Freddy was spending money before we got it, thats why we were financially crippled., neither Freddy or Ashley have been the better owners