Would you take relegation if?

BONTEMPI

1) Ashley looses too much money going down to keep us and sells to a worthy investor.

2) Said investor brings back Keegan with decent investment over the summer.

3) Keegan to have Shearer as assistant manager with a view of him taking over in the future.

I'd take that over another dire season at the bottom of the premier league.

No

No

No

Also, why would point 3 necessarily be a good thing, Keegan might well return and fuck off again when things get tough? You can't put your faith in a manager who can't handle the rough times.

And Shearer might be a useless manager, we've no idea.

1) Ashley looses too much money going down to keep us and sells to a worthy investor.

2) Said investor brings back Keegan with decent investment over the summer.

3) Keegan to have Shearer as assistant manager with a view of him taking over in the future.

I'd take that over another dire season at the bottom of the premier league.

NO

F*ck Keegan, his lack of a spine is one of the reasons we are in this mess in the first place.

well said his petulant schoolboy behaviour is one of the reasons we are in this shit..hes nothin but a clown and the amount of people that think the sun shines out of his arse is unreal..the guy has never seen a job out in his life....fuck Keegan complete wanker

F*ck Keegan, his lack of a spine is one of the reasons we are in this mess in the first place.

Unbelievable. Take a look at the squad now and look at the positions Keegan was rumoured to want to strengthen and you will see one of the reasons KK walked.

Guest neesy111

No way, but there will be some positive's from going down, but huge negative's as well

but this club is rotten to the core, what will it take for a clean slate

well said his petulant schoolboy behaviour is one of the reasons we are in this shit..hes nothin but a clown and the amount of people that think the sun shines out of his arse is unreal..the guy has never seen a job out in his life....fuck Keegan complete wanker

I know what you mean, I'll never feel the same about Keegan either, but Ashley has made a lot of bad decisions following his departure.

Guest The Libertine

this place is getting worse by the thread.

souness back!

freddy back!

relegation could be a good thing!

kneejerk-online.

How many more stupid threads do we have to put up with dicussing relegation as a preferred option,

Insanity.

It's not like we'll  have a choice in the matter. People are just looking for a silver lining.

Exactly what I mean

I'm trying to look on the bright side of a shite situation here.  Do I want us to go down?  No!  Would I be happy with those 3 options if we did go down? Yes!

It's all out of our hands at the end of the day, but Ashley is not the future I want at this club!

If we go down, it's extremely likely that none of those three things will happen.

Why not?

Ashley selling up to salvage some of his money is a real possibility if you ask me.  The others maybe not as realistic but certainly not out the equation.

If the club was sold after relegation it would IMO be bought by someone looking to make a profit on the back of us getting back into the premier league, no high profile big spending buyer will buy us in the championship.

No not to Keegan coming back agai n, fk that its done gone fk him.

There is nothing that would make me more hapy than to see Ashley sell but relegation is just the most horriific thought to have to cope with.