Rob Lee Live On SSN Now

Skirge

Thinks we will stay up, have players that can score goals, we will always concede goals do not have the best defencce blah blah blah

Fair assessment of our current strengths and weaknesses. Hope his conclusion is right.

"Fair assessment "

not really, the EXACT problem with this current side is they are NOT scoring enough goals.  We have always had weak defenses, but in past we scaored alot more goals.  WE piss poor at both ends atmo.

Funnily enough i'd say it was in the middle we're piss poor, front and back are competent/ok (when all fit!!)

"Fair assessment "

not really, the EXACT problem with this current side is they are NOT scoring enough goals.  We have always had weak defenses, but in past we scaored alot more goals.  WE piss poor at both ends atmo.

Funnily enough i'd say it was in the middle we're piss poor, front and back are competent/ok (when all fit!!)

I'd agree.

We are not putting in decent passes/crosses to score goals from and we are not winning the ball back enough in midfield so the defence is getting extra work.

Barton and Guthrie back on 4th April, hopefully they will make a big difference.

"Fair assessment "

I'd agree.

We are not putting in decent passes/crosses to score goals from and we are not winning the ball back enough in midfield so the defence is getting extra work.

Barton and Guthrie back on 4th April, hopefully they will make a big difference.

the current problem is that there is no cohesion at all throughout the team. too many simple minded people look only at the defence when conceding and forwards when not scoring without understanding that both parts depend on the whole team.