Kinnear still having major input - so believe Bob Moncur

Big Geordie

Just been on the 3 Legends. Bob says he's led to believe that Joe Kinnear is still having a major say in team selection/tactics, from his home. Kind of confirms what I've been thinking over the last couple of weeks. So no wonder things look so disorganised and also Ashley must be happy for this to continue.

Kinnear,Hughton and Calderwood are taking us down, fellas. An unprofessional way to run a football club, IMO. Why should be be surprised though?

Guest Heneage

Bob Moncur is the last toon captain to lift a trophy.

fyp

This.

Moncur is a legend and is right. JFK for all his bashing has at times got this team playing with some success.

fyp

This.

Moncur is a legend and is right. JFK for all his bashing has at times got this team playing with some success.

can you remind me where the sucess was?????

Guest toonlass

Just imagining JFK sat with his lap-top watching Iraqi tv stream of the match and phoning Hughton and saying "Right, get Ameobi on"

Just imagining JFK sat with his lap-top watching Iraqi tv stream of the match and phoning Hughton and saying "Right, get Ameobi on"

Ameobi plays like my streaming,...in fits and starts, totally unreliable, dosent work properly, often too slow, out of focus,  and always behind the game.

fyp

This.

Care to explain a bit more? What fucking success?

is 5 wins(WBA twice, Spurs(H), Pompey(A) and Villa(H)) in 20 games success for you? Points per game average being 1,15 which is pretty much the same as relegation rate

fyp

This.

He's the 2nd worst manager in our history according to the stats. :lol:

Guest Heneage

fyp

This.

I said some not much, we've won a few and had decent ish results with some shocking reffing. He's better than Hughton.

fyp

This.

I said some not much, we've won a few and had decent ish results with some shocking reffing. He's better than Hughton.

We've been shite under him for the majority of his tenure. A couple of standout results don't change that. And him being better than Hughton isn't hard tbf, so I don't see how that makes him any better than he is.

Think the point being made was that Kinnear is probably a large part of why we're currently doing sh*te. He is most likely imposing his ideas onto Hughton who is just kissing as much ass as possible atm.

Kinnear is the one picking Ameobi, he has to be.

Think the point being made was that Kinnear is probably a large part of why we're currently doing sh*te. He is most likely imposing his ideas onto Hughton who is just kissing as much ass as possible atm.

Kinnear is the one picking Ameobi, he has to be.

Maybe but I'm yet to be convinced that Hughton is any better than JK as his stats are even worse! It was something like 2 draws from 9 or 10 games, right?

Only game i believe Hughton had any say in recently was the Man united game, as we left out Ameobi & played Lua Lua.

Giving a chance to a youngster and not playing Ameobi cannot possibly be Kinnear.

From every game since then they've played Ameobi. Cant be the same person picking teams.

Hughton said directly to the cameras this weekend that Kinnear is having no input on the team whatsoever and the selection is entirely down to him and Calderwood. That's good enough for me.

Guest Heneage

fyp

This.

We've been s**** under him for the majority of his tenure. A couple of standout results don't change that. And him being better than Hughton isn't hard tbf, so I don't see how that makes him any better than he is.

Again who else would have come in and done it better?

Guest toonlass

fyp

This.

We've been s**** under him for the majority of his tenure. A couple of standout results don't change that. And him being better than Hughton isn't hard tbf, so I don't see how that makes him any better than he is.

Back in September/October with the post being called permanant instead of this temporary manager shite, probably loads of people.

fyp

This.

What does that have to do with JFK's managerial ability?

Ameobi plays like my streaming,...in fits and starts, totally unreliable, dosent work properly, often too slow, out of focus,  and always behind the game.

About time someone :lol: 'ed this one!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2336879.ece

NEWCASTLE’S struggling stars last night pleaded for an emergency boss — and named Terry Venables as their saviour.

The Toon players do not believe the acting-management duo of Chris Hughton and Colin Calderwood can keep them up.

And, with only eight games left they have called for a respected figure with significant managerial experience to work a miracle.

A club insider said: “The players have all been talking about how they need someone of real authority to sort it out.

"There is no leader since Joe Kinnear took ill. It is not that they don’t respect Hughton as a coach because they do, but he is no manager.”

Ex-England boss Venables was asked to take temporary charge when Kevin Keegan left in September but turned it down because owner Mike Ashley was trying to sell up.

Third-bottom Toon are two points adrift of safety and England Under-21 defender Steven Taylor has been KO’d for a month with ankle ligament damage.

Sebastien Bassong is also set to miss Chelsea’s April 4 visit with a groin problem.

Guest toonlass

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2336879.ece

NEWCASTLE’S struggling stars last night pleaded for an emergency boss — and named Terry Venables as their saviour.

The Toon players do not believe the acting-management duo of Chris Hughton and Colin Calderwood can keep them up.

And, with only eight games left they have called for a respected figure with significant managerial experience to work a miracle.

A club insider said: “The players have all been talking about how they need someone of real authority to sort it out.

"There is no leader since Joe Kinnear took ill. It is not that they don’t respect Hughton as a coach because they do, but he is no manager.”

Ex-England boss Venables was asked to take temporary charge when Kevin Keegan left in September but turned it down because owner Mike Ashley was trying to sell up.

Third-bottom Toon are two points adrift of safety and England Under-21 defender Steven Taylor has been KO’d for a month with ankle ligament damage.

Sebastien Bassong is also set to miss Chelsea’s April 4 visit with a groin problem.

Oooh I wondered where he had gone, "the club insider" has been very quiet since Anal left the Ronny.