Duff crocked again?

Guest BooBoo

Eurghhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Pre-January i wouldn't have been bothered at all.

This'll mean it's Taylor for the wing every week. Pray to fuck that Steven is back for the Chelsea game or we're gonna have to play Edgar.

Could call him back. mebbes?

That's something that would require an ounce of sense. Fuck that! Shola can do a job on the wing. He's a good loyal lad. Doesn't talk out of place, knows his role and trains hard. Or even Smith!

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm cracking up.

Guest BooBoo

Time to use Guttierez and Lovenkrands as wingers and start to bloody go for wins, rather than Hughton filling his nappy at the thought of getting beat.

We still have Jonas, Geremi and Lovenkrands that can go out wide.

I love Lovenkrands up front. He goes after rebounds and occupies empty space, rather than pulling an Owen and Ameobi and just becoming empty space. They need to let their balls drop and go 4-3-3. I'd have Carroll up front before Owen. He's not staying, and he's not up for the fight. For all the shit Zog got, at least you could fucking find him while watching the match.

We still have Jonas, Geremi and Lovenkrands that can go out wide.

I love Lovenkrands up front. He goes after rebounds and occupies empty space, rather than pulling an Owen and Ameobi and just becoming empty space. They need to let their balls drop and go 4-3-3. I'd have Carroll up front before Owen. He's not staying, and he's not up for the fight. For all the shit Zog got, at least you could fucking find him while watching the match.

The reaction from not starting Owen in the last game will now mean he is a guaranteed starter for the rest of the season, probably if injured aswell.

Brother text me said hes out wit hamstring,pity despite what ppl think of him he was good against Arsenal

He worked hard, ran a lot, but didnt really do anything massively productive in my opinion.

Unfortunately though, as much as I normally wouldn't be bothered to see him out of the team, it only really leaves Lovenkrands as a realistic replacement and he hasn't done much to suggest he'd be any better than, or even as good as Duff there.

Good.

why? there’s more chance of Shola getting a game now.

Playing well for 30 minutes on Saturday shouldn't cloud just how much of a waste of space he's become.  He spends most of his games stood waiting for someone to pass to him.  He holds up play and slows us down. 

Shola is a shit player, but he's managed more goals and assists than Duff has this season in fewer games.

Bit of a coincidence that Duff has played in 5 of the 6 games we've won this season then, for someone whos so crap.  :rolleyes:

Bigger blow for us than many will realise..

Oh aye, he's the reason we've won them games. :undecided:

He offers near fuck all to the team. He's got two or three goals this season, in fairness, but on the whole, he's barely worth having in the side. This is bad news purely down to the fact that Geremi and Ryan Taylor are near totally incapable on the wing. Duff can atleast retain a bit of possession. But to claim he's a big loss to the side is just an exaggeration.

As i say, bit of a coincidence then isnt it.

Think he offers a lot more than most realise. He can cross, far better at attacking (directly) than our other wingers, better in possession, faster off the ball.....if he wasnt generally so crap at finishing hed be a pretty good player.

Bit of a coincidence that Duff has played in 5 of the 6 games we've won this season then, for someone whos so crap.  :rolleyes:

Bigger blow for us than many will realise..

Oh aye, he's the reason we've won them games. :undecided:

He offers near f*** all to the team. He's got two or three goals this season, in fairness, but on the whole, he's barely worth having in the side. This is bad news purely down to the fact that Geremi and Ryan Taylor are near totally incapable on the wing. Duff can atleast retain a bit of possession. But to claim he's a big loss to the side is just an exaggeration.

Surely you've just contradicted yourself. Can't think of many who can "retain a bit of possession" in the team as it is.