Kinnear to return as manager in the summer, or so says that idiot Llambias

ChrisJbarnes

i dont kinnear to fill out any roles in this club! If Ashley we cant get rid of ashley hopefully we could see wise and kinnear leave and hughton and calderwood in other coaching roles!

Kinnear will not do a better job than wise and definitely not as manager!

I feel like our next manger is David O'leary. Not that I like him but I have this feeling these guys hire only thier freinds and DOL is a good freind of Llambas..

thought that for a while

I feel like our next manger is David O'leary. Not that I like him but I have this feeling these guys hire only thier freinds and DOL is a good freind of Llambas..

thought that for a while

Id rather Kinnear tbh

thought that for a while

Id rather Kinnear tbh

you're mad

Guest Chubby Jason

How would everyone feel about Vennables only coming in now if we give him a contract till the end of next season? I'd take that personally.

How would everyone feel about Vennables only coming in now if we give him a contract till the end of next season? I'd take that personally.

As horrible as that sounds I'd take it at the moment.  Because I fear what will happen is we'll stick with Hughton, which almost assures our relegation.

Jol has his bags packed and ready....for his well earned holiday.  o leary is nailed on. funny id actually consider him until the end of the season with the state we are in. shame short term contracts at nufc seems to translate into 3 year contract!

Guest getalife

Ashley really is a f***ing businessman. I have to give him that. Sports was one of the few places where incompetents couldn't fail upwards.

He'll get a new role, despite the fact he was abysmal at his f***ing <i>chosen</i> role.

I was back in the UK over the weekend for the England game and went into Lillywhites. I always liked Lillywhites when I lived in London, a really elite sports shop, but was totally shocked after going in on Saturday. It now looks like a multi-storey storage warehouse crammed, and I mean crammed, full with junk. Mike Ashley doesn't give a fck about Newcastle United, he doesn't give a fck about anything. Good businessman or unscrupulous fat twt........?

Ashley really is a f***ing businessman. I have to give him that. Sports was one of the few places where incompetents couldn't fail upwards.

He'll get a new role, despite the fact he was abysmal at his f***ing <i>chosen</i> role.

I was back in the UK over the weekend for the England game and went into Lillywhites. I always liked Lillywhites when I lived in London, a really elite sports shop, but was totally shocked after going in on Saturday. It now looks like a multi-storey storage warehouse crammed, and I mean crammed, full with junk. Mike Ashley doesn't give a fck about Newcastle United, he doesn't give a fck about anything. Good businessman or unscrupulous fat twt........?

they go hand in hand. Pile em high, sell em low

Clever attempt to replicate Leeds self destruction maybe?

fuck he hasn't has he?  it was the hamley's or harrod's of sport man, fuckin loved lillywhite's when i was there as a bairn

jesus man

thought that for a while

would take his hand off at the minute

thought that for a while

would take his hand off at the minute

And Abu Hamza's.

Disturbing possibility of him coming back as manager. I'll save my feelings over that for when/if it happens. Like the club and Shearer, I only care about the 8 game now.

I was gutted when Lambarse said " Kinnear is coming back as manager next season".

:angry:

Disturbing possibility of him coming back as manager. I'll save my feelings over that for when/if it happens. Like the club and Shearer, I only care about the 8 game now.

I was gutted when Lambarse said " Kinnear is coming back as manager next season".

:angry:

Won't happen, especially not if we stay up.