EDIT - OMG, the Mongitude level is now WAY off the charts outside SJP today!

pedro111

When I heard "We are going live to David Craig at St James Park", I feared the worst.

There have of course been a few prize mongs interviewed but much less than expected on such a momentus day!

Hooray!!  :thup:

When I heard "We are going live to David Craig at St James Park", I feared the worst.

There have of course been a few prize mongs interviewed but much less than expected on such a momentus day!

Hooray!!  :thup:

I'd reserve comment until you see the queen of the mongs on setanta news.

i wonder what people do, that means they have the time to go to sjp, every time we get someone in.

We have enough unemployment during the best of times but during the biggest recession since WW2?, Its obvious why people have the time tbh.

i wonder what people do, that means they have the time to go to sjp, every time we get someone in.

We have enough unemployment during the best of times but during the biggest recession since WW2?, Its obvious why people have the time tbh.

Also with the ground in the city centre, there are enough people passing by all day.

Also with the ground in the city centre, there are enough people passing by all day.

Most people tend to forget that when they take the piss about all the mongs. It's not as if Sunderland or Boro would have many passers-by with their out of town stadiums, and it's not as if nowt really happens at those anyway.

Most people tend to forget that when they take the piss about all the mongs. It's not as if Sunderland or Boro would have many passers-by with their out of town stadiums, and it's not as if nowt really happens at those anyway.

suppose, yous are right, just had this image in my head, of people , hearing the news, and thinking, i will get the bus to town and stand outside the ground.  :shifty:

People are aware that it is tomorrow that Shearer will be there at SJP, as that is when the Press Conference is being held.

They were not there in numbers today, because they WILL be there tomorrow.

Something to look forward to . . . I am certain David Craig is !!!!

People are aware that it is tomorrow that Shearer will be there at SJP, as that is when the Press Conference is being held.

They were not there in numbers today, because they WILL be there tomorrow.

Something to look forward to . . . I am certain David Craig is !!!!

credit crunch, mong tastic

Very disappointing, I must say. We live just round the corner from SJP and wor lad went by this morning on his way to work and there was nee fucker there! Just got back into town after a visit to my mam's and no one about then either.

They still managed to find a few dodgy feckers on the beeb though...

Guest toonlass

Did the fat lass end up TV? I hope she did as she was trying so hard.

I am stating this here, I WAS NOWHERE NEAR ST JAMES TODAY!!!!

I'm more surprised "most people online today" only peaked at 242. Almost a third less than the forum record.

Probably a good indicator of just how pissed off some fans are at the moment that they dont even bother with footy sites on the net anymore.

Brilliantly timed by the club to have the announcements released late at night when all the mongs had gone to bed or had drunk too many blue WKDs to get to SJP.

I think you'll find it was Sky who announced it.  :snod:

Brilliantly timed by the club to have the announcements released late at night when all the mongs had gone to bed or had drunk too many blue WKDs to get to SJP.

I think you'll find it was Sky who announced it.  :snod:

David Craig's "Well respected sources" ruled Mike out. Maybe it was one of the ITKs off here who told Sky to keep the mongs at bay!

Guest toonlass

The mongs will be out in force today with their badly spelled bedsheets and their mobiles glued to their ears. Seems a shame to have to go to work tbh.