what would you say ?

madras

so you're wandering around town and some  sky sports news mic gets thrust in your face....."what do you think of alan shearer being the new manager of noocarsel yunoited ?"

everyone slags the mongs off but what would you say ?...ham it up, take the piss, disect the clubs woes in a sharp 40minute critique etc.

OH MY GOD I'M ON TV! HELLO MOM, HELLO DAD, HELLO EVERYBODY, LOOK I'M ON TV. I'M ON TV!! OH MY GOD, I'M FAMOUS, I'M GONNA BE LIKE JADE GOODY. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, LOOK AT ME, I'M TAKING OFF MY CLOTHES ON TV. WHO WANTS TO SEE ME DO THE HELICOPTER?!

Guest LucaAltieri

"My opinions can be found online at www.newcastle-online.org ...oh, and just ignore James."

I'd say something brilliant, intelligent and insightful... so they wouldn't broadcast it.

like ?

Dunno, that post was a cheeky quip actually! :lol:

We were going down without a fight, and now we've got a fighting chance, that's the main point I'd want to put across.

Fk off before I shove that mic up ta arse and then beat you to death with andy grey, you fkn Toon media whore. Id also like to take this opportunity to give a shoutout to my main man Syrette, off the Newcastle-Online forum. Fkn legend.

Fyp.

so you're wandering around town and some  sky sports news mic gets thrust in your face....."what do you think of alan shearer being the new manager of noocarsel yunoited ?"

everyone slags the mongs off but what would you say ?...ham it up, take the piss, disect the clubs woes in a sharp 40minute critique etc.

"I'm not at liberty to comment.  I shall make a full statement once the matter has been decided by the court."

i was back in the country during roeder's tenure and got pulled outside the club shop at monument and asked what i thought about a few things as it was starting to go awry back then

made me laugh 'cause all of the questions were leading and trying to get me to say something stupid or controversial but i never obliged...basically said we need better players who aren't injured all the time and things will be right, something along those lines

did it make the soccer saturday toon preview?  did it fuck :lol: