Did I hear "Open Training Session"?

Skirge

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1609447,00.html

NEWCASTLE United can confirm that Alan Shearer will return to the Club as manager for the final eight games of the season...

...Alan will hold his first training session with the squad on Thursday morning before addressing the media at St. James' Park later in the afternoon.

The Club will not be opening the stadium to the public on Thursday.

However, Alan and the squad will stage an 'open' training session for all fans to attend at St. James' Park next Tuesday. More details on this event will follow.

So I did hear right fkn hell man, the fan fair is just mental, surley they need to be trainign hard not pissing about infront of the fans.

It's just the one session man, it'll help lift the spirits of the fans and that can only translate well to match days. I don't the players have trained any easier in previous open training sessions.

So I did hear right fkn hell man, the fan fair is just mental, surley they need to be trainign hard not pissing about infront of the fans.

I think most people will just be going to get a glimpse of  :dowie:

Should lift the players as well, having a few fans their to cheer them on.

Can only be a good thing IMO.

We should go along and boo, like at the games ;)

Shola would realy appreciate that  :harry:

I used to go and watch training all the time when I was younger, still remember getting Keegan to sign my training top, along with most of the squad at the time.

Stupidly washed it though, and the signatures all disappeared!

washed out like so many Toon hopes and dreams.

Guest prestonj1989

Does anyone know if you can buy that white training jumper Shearer had on today?

Nah. I reckon Alan's going to need it for next week

;D When I checked back earlier I thought it sounded a bit like that. Quite liked it and was wondering if the club shop ever sold it in white. It is not on the shop site.