What makes me laugh is........

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest sicko2ndbest

This forum can contains 100 page threads about potential new signings (Modric) and Shearer being appointed manager achieves a meagre 39 pages

What does this say about the people using this forum and not wanting to talk about good news

This forum can contains 100 page threads about potential new signings (Modric) and Shearer being appointed manager achieves a meagre 39 pages

What does this say about the people using this forum and not wanting to talk about good news

http://blogs.menupages.com/sanfrancisco/shipment-of-fail.jpg

You do realise it happened, err, not a very long time ago?

[/bite]

It says that the potential new signings have gone for a longer amount of time than the Shearer thread, and that the Shearer thread will inevitably catch up in a few days time.

Bad way of looking at things, you have to remember that speculation happens over time, and once its done very little can be said in reaction.

Shearer had no speculation, so was done with very quickly.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Ok the 100 page thread was an exaggeration.

I would have expected far more than the current 39 pages though. It only works out at about 1 page every 2 hours since the news broke.

Can you imagine what we would be on if Wise had taken over. I would double the current number!

I would have expected far more than the current 39 pages though. It only works out at about 1 page every 2 hours since the news broke.

Can you imagine what we would be on if Wise had taken over. I would double the current number!

We have more than one thread concerning Shearer. Put them together and you're probably close to 100 pages. I'd count, but I'm too lazy.

Eh? There would be loads more posts because people would be really fucked off. Which obviously suggests people don't appreciate bad news.

There should be published a book named "Best of Harry-Norway" :lol:

"Sack Dennis UnWise,he is a troublemake.

As long as such caracter still move around the corridoors at St.James there will never be peace and quiet

Make a banner for the Hull game with TAXI FOR  Mr.UnWISE "

There should be published a book named "Best of Harry-Norway" :lol:

"Sack Dennis UnWise,he is a troublemake.

As long as such caracter still move around the corridoors at St.James there will never be peace and quiet

Make a banner for the Hull game with TAXI FOR  Mr.UnWISE "

:lol: