Stoke City v Newcastle United - 02/03/16 @ 19.45 - Pre match thread (No TV)

Willow

Away game - versus a Stoke team that can do anything one day, and look like us the next.

Cant see any points here, think their flair players will wreck us.

IF Wijnaldum and Sissoko decides to feature in an away game for a change, we have a small chance to get some points, but that probably not gonna happen :D

3-1 Stoke win, comfortable as you like.

:idiot2:

I know, I know. Somehow managed to grab one at Chelsea so thinking the same here? Ever the optimist and all that.....

I suppose it possible, be nice to score in two away games on the trot  :laugh:

Stoke 3-0 Newcastle

2-0 down at half time and we'll have a decent 15 minute spell at the start of the 2nd half of which SMc will refer to post match and claim that if we'd scored then, the game could of changed and he got a terrific response. Before adding that the season starts v Bournemouth.

An important win, but we have a shocking record there. Stoke have been a hit and miss team this season, in the home match they were lucky to walk away with a point. If teams get at Stoke then they are there for the taking, however I just don't see anyone in our squad who will have the bollocks to take charge of the game.

An important win, but we have a shocking record there. Stoke have been a hit and miss team this season, in the home match they were lucky to walk away with a point. If teams get at Stoke then they are there for the taking, however I just don't see anyone in our squad who will have the bollocks to take charge of the game.

Best points total at this stage in a season since they got promoted.

We need a win and results have gone our way making this a big opportunity.

Clutching at straws, but our best away game of the season came against a defensively strong team with a great keeper. Not that I can see it happening.