Stoke City v Newcastle United - 02/03/16 @ 19.45 - Pre match thread (No TV)

Willow

One small positive of a Taylor/Lascelles pairing is at least we would have some fret from set pieces for a change.

I'll try not to dwell on their lack of mobility against Afellay, Shaqiri and Arnautovic.....

Newcastle United FC ‏@NUFC  39s39 seconds ago

SMc: "It's the most frustrating team I've worked with. We were fantastic against WBA and then lost 5-1. It's 1 extreme to the other." #NUFC

He inspires so much confidence.

Ah, that magical period of time between our game and the earlier games where the results have gone our way. Anticipation is high and the thought is there that we might just capitalise on the opportunity presented to us.

I'll give it 15 minutes before the bubble bursts.

Ah, that magical period of time between our game and the earlier games where the results have gone our way. Anticipation is high and the thought is there that we might just capitalise on the opportunity presented to us.

I'll give it 15 minutes before the bubble bursts.

Ever the optimist, I'll give it 21.5 hours.

It's like he has forgotten who's responsibility it is, to make sure the team is more consistent  :lol:

He keeps saying the team isn't consistent. He's wrong. The team performances are consistently shit. The good performances are the anomalies.

Over the last 3 months we've been quite consistently good at home and consistently shit away.  I wouldn't say the good results are any more anomalous than the bad, its a clear pattern, good at home, shit away and yes its very frustrating.  But obviously its McClarens fault anyway, so he needs to sort it rather than go on about how frustrating it is.