The Mackems

Colos Short and Curlies
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hate this bullshit about 'deserving' to go down - I'm pretty confident that I deserve a lot of things in life, but I don't get them, and other things which I probably don't deserve I do get.

Whoever has the 4th best points and GD will stay in the division, regardless of whether or not they deserved it. Everyone here wouldn't give a s*** if we won on the final day at Villa to stay up, after getting battered for 92 minutes, a punt from Harper flicks off Ameobi's arse and goes in. Whether or not it's deserved, you have to accept it.

We will stay up if we get more points than three sides, simple as that. If we don't, we go down.

Imagine the celebrations. :lol:

Especially if it sent Sunderland down.  :frantic:

:lol:

From another thread.

I'm the only one on here who wants the mackems to stay up?

To me the perfect season for the Mackems is 6 points given to the Toon and for them to finish 4th from bottom. I miss derby days when they are not around.

Fuck Boro though, let both them and Hull go down so they can have their derby in the Championship.

Guest Stephen927

Can see there being 2 north east clubs going down this season. It's us or them though I would love them to stay up and Hull to go down, derby day is a huge miss when they're not in the Premiership.

It's not fun having the Mackems around in the Premier League without knowing we're secured 6 free points. Send them down in my opinion.

Yep. Loved the derbies when we were miles better than them (obviously!), but let's be honest, who can seriously say they've enjoyed 3 of the last 4 between the clubs? They've been pure hell.

I hope they go down....I fucking hate them.

There's every chance they'll go down, they're a poor team (like us) and (like us) have a tough run in. Its gonna go down to the wire, imo.

It's not fun having the Mackems around in the Premier League without knowing we're secured 6 free points. Send them down in my opinion.

Yep. Loved the derbies when we were miles better than them (obviously!), but let's be honest, who can seriously say they've enjoyed 3 of the last 4 between the clubs? They've been pure hell.

Agreed.

IF we stay up at the expense of the Makems, It will be the most silver of cloud linings in the history of clouds with a silver lining.

That it would.  If we stayed up, at their expense, i would so love it.  For a few days I'd forget all our problems.  After all the stick, boro and sunderland went down and we didn't. ahahahahahahhahha

Probably won't happen, but probably our best chance of staying up.

Guest toonlass

I really don't care what the mackems do, and I do enjoy the derby games, but its so close that I reckon it could be between us and them and so I would hope they went down.

Interesting thread- http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=399093

This place can be bad, be horrific wrist-slitting going on down the cyber road. Nearly every fucker seems convinced they'll go down with Sbragia in charge. Not only has the football become unbelievably shit and negative and being in terrible form, Sbragia has completely lost the plot - he cracking up with every passing press conference apparently.  :aww:

we'll beat hull, we'll beat west brom. that means including goal difference, the scum have to get 10 points from their remaining games.

Interesting point, hopefully ManUre and Chelsea will fuck their GD

The mackems going down happens with such regularity that it's not usually worth much note, but if it happens after a season of "Hahaha, Sam/Kev/Joe/Al's taking the mags down!!!!" then it would be pretty sweet.

As long as Rick keeps playing one of either Cisse or Jones up front that will do me. They may not of been playing as a partnership earlier in the season but one of them was at least scoring, since he has switched to playing one of the other up front from the start they have struggled.