Boro, Liverpool moved for TV

Crumpy Gunt

Guest Ebolarama

Not a big club apparently....  :lol:

A single murder still makes the evening news if it's graphic enough. We just happen to be that murder at the moment, our guts hanging out for all to see, regardless of size. Of course we're going to be rammed on TV as much as possible. Ambulance chasers like nothing better than a bit of gore 'n guts 'n misery. Revel in the spotlight now, cos the Championship is going to be a depressing place for the first few months/years (delete as applicable).

I'm off to drink some Toilet Duck now.

Not a big club apparently....  :lol:

A single murder still makes the evening news if it's graphic enough. We just happen to be that murder at the moment, our guts hanging out for all to see, regardless of size. Of course we're going to be rammed on TV as much as possible. Ambulance chasers like nothing better than a bit of gore 'n guts 'n misery. Revel in the spotlight now, cos the Championship is going to be a depressing place for the first few months/years (delete as applicable).

I'm off to drink some Toilet Duck now.

Nope, we're the biggest pull outside the top four, always have been.

An absolute f***ing joke. I now can't make it for Portsmouth or Boro.

On another note, Sunderlands game away to Portsmouth has also been moved to a Monday.  :lol:

Same about Boro and Portsmouth :(

Guest Stephen927

The papers write all this shite about Newcastle United Football Club but I bet they all want us to stay up, what the fuck will they write about next season if we're in the Championship?