United til you die?

Superior Acuña
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sorry if this has been done. 

If we get relegated will you keep going to games?  Whatever you do now, just home games, or some away games too or even all away games - would you continue that in the championship?

Please only vote if you go to a good few games anyway otherwise the results will be distorted.

I certainly would.

Sorry if this has been done.

If we get relegated will you keep going to games? Whatever you do now, just home games, or some away games too or even all away games - would you continue that in the championship?

Please only vote if you go to a good few games anyway otherwise the results will be distorted.

I certainly would.

Living in Coventry,I'd get to a lot more if the unthinkable happened.Wolves,West Brom,Birmingham,Coventry,Derby,Leicester and possibly Nottingham Forest.

To appreciate the highs, you must first experience the lows. Or so they say.

Unfortunately, I've already experienced the lows before Keegan came so I have no real wish to see them again, but if it happens and we do go down then I'll go to matches as often as I can just like I do now. Can't have a season ticket as I often have to work weekends but I still make about 10 home games a year.

Guest Ridzuan

If I was living in Newcastle,I would certainly go to every home matches.Whatever happens to the club,being relegated or not,it is still our club and we should show our full support for it.If not,then the club will not be going forward.

Guest toon tone rudeboy

If I was fortunate enough to live in Newcastle, I would go to every game possible.  From the conference all the way up.

probably go to more because of cheaper tickets tbh

Suggesting FFS would reduce the ticket prices following relegation is one MASSIVE assumption!

too right - the mackems are still made to pay £27 or something.

probably go to more because of cheaper tickets tbh

Suggesting FFS would reduce the ticket prices following relegation is one MASSIVE assumption!

too right - the mackems are still made to pay £27 or something.

Wouldnt be suprised if season ticket prices went up - being more games and all that