Whitley Bay win the FA Vase

Crumpy Gunt

Seriously thinking about it now - after all I think its going to be a long while before the Toon will ever get there  :no:

Playoff finals next season  :pow:

Johnsons Pain Trophy in a few years more like.

Seriously thinking about it now - after all I think its going to be a long while before the Toon will ever get there  :no:

I think it's far more likely that we'll make the top six of the Championship next season than ever get to the finals of any sort of knockout competition.

I think it's far more likely that we'll make the top six of the Championship next season than ever get to the finals of any sort of knockout competition.

I think it's far more likely that we'll do a Leeds/Forest down the divisions if we end up in the Championship next season.

I think it's far more likely that we'll do a Leeds/Forest down the divisions if we end up in the Championship next season.

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2688/183/92/665610305/n665610305_2890030_3239183.jpg

I find your lack of faith disturbing...

Clever name. :aww:

Thanks - Couple of my mates thought it was a bit daft, I did have to explain it to them though :D

Guest Phil K

I'll be working.

But tuning in, no fear of that.

It'll be a nice change listening to players of a north east club actually sweating for the cause for a change.....

Clever name. :aww:

Thanks - Couple of my mates thought it was a bit daft, I did have to explain it to them though :D

To get it spelled correctly you could've had: Mag3.14-2.71

• 2 years later...
Guest Geordiesned

Anyone going this year?

I'm off down after our match on Saturday to Wem-bay-ley.