PC gaming

Clay

• 2 months later...

Can anyone recommend me a decent monitor? Getting back into pc gaming and need something decent. Don't want to spend crazy money, but would prefer not to buy a dud and I have no knowledge of what to even look for. :lol:

Pretty much looking for a decent display for 1440p gaming.

Budget?

Picked up one of these last week and well pleased with it. £379.

HUAWEI MateView GT 34'' Ultrawide Curved Gaming Monitor, 165Hz, 21:9 WQHD 3440 x 1440, 3K+, 1500R, Cinema-Level P3 Colour, 1.07 Billion Colours, HDR, TÜV Rheinland, 5-Way Joystick, HDMI, DP, Black https://amzn.eu/d/ei34AgD

Edited by Sima

12 hours ago, Sima said:

Budget?

HUAWEI MateView GT 34'' Ultrawide Curved Gaming Monitor, 165Hz, 21:9 WQHD 3440 x 1440, 3K+, 1500R, Cinema-Level P3 Colour, 1.07 Billion Colours, HDR, TÜV Rheinland, 5-Way Joystick, HDMI, DP, Black https://amzn.eu/d/ei34AgD

Not bad that, I might get one.

You can pick up a 3090TI here for a grand now.  I'm tempted but then I'll want a 40 series when they are out so should probably wait and see what happens.

14 hours ago, Sima said:

Budget?

Not a bad shout, but that would probably be the upper end of my budget. Dunno if it's worth holding out until black friday. 

I hate the anxiety of spending money, but also love buying myself new toys. I'm a contradiction. 

Just bought a whole new rig and a 32" 1440p BenQ monitor. I feel sick, and excited. :lol:

i5 12600k, 32gb ddr5, RTX3080, and the rest of that jazz.

Edited by Coco

17 hours ago, Coco said:

I hate the anxiety of spending money, but also love buying myself new toys. I'm a contradiction. 

Just bought a whole new rig and a 32" 1440p BenQ monitor. I feel sick, and excited. :lol:

Just gotta pull the trigger and forget about it with this stuff. There's always a new thing just around the corner but you'll end up waiting forever. Best just to go for it when you can and enjoy it all.

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/09/2022 at 17:05, Coco said:

Took the guts of two weeks, but it finally arrived. No malo.

• 1 month later...

Just bought a 4090 so looking to sell my 3090 (Asus TUF). I'll stick it on ebay, but if anyone on here wants to buy it DM me. Ebay pricing looks like £750, and happy to arrange collection if that is preferred to risking the post. London based, although I will be in Blyth 27th - 1st Jan so could arrange collection/delivery then.