Shearer's true test.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Guest Alan Shearer 9

He dropped Colocinni today and rightly so, but it's important to know the media have been highlighting Colo's mistakes etc for some time now. The same cannot be said of Nicky Butt. Some media outlets have cited him comically as one of our best players this season. After his laughable performance today I will be severely worried if Shearer doesn't drop him next game. Twice Butt picked up the ball in the final 3rd today and just ran it out of play due to his overwhelming shitness at football. I would be truly grateful if the parents of this horrendous cretin of a footballer had never met and we weren't subjected to the ginger cunt for the last however many years. He's an embarrassment, and I'll be embarrassed for Shearer if he doens't drop him.

I'm also antipathetic towards Nicky Butt, but I can't see who else there is to replace him. It's not like we're blessed with a multitude of fantastic midfield players at the moment.

Guest The Libertine

thats true. if he drops colo for being shite then he has to stick with that rule for everyone, regardless of who they played for in the 70's.

People will disagree, but Butt although worst player in the team hes vital for this team, and why? Well cause no other midfielder can defend, Guthrie cant play the holding position, Nolan aint a footballer and Barton isnt fit. So he will start week in week out for the remainder of the season except if Shearer tries to play Colo and midfield during training and it suceeds.

Barton Guthrie  is the ideal partnership, til it happens and it looks no better!

I think Butt is too "experienced" to be dropped right now in anyones eyes within the game.

If anyone gets dropped it will be Nolan, like many have highlighted, he didnt do that much wrong but did the same right, despite all our hopes I think Shearer is likely to be more loyall to Butt aswell.

It might be touch and go that either Barton or Guthrie are fit enough to play next weekend anyway.

People will disagree, but Butt although worst player in the team hes vital for this team, and why? Well cause no other midfielder can defend, Guthrie cant play the holding position, Nolan aint a footballer and Barton isnt fit. So he will start week in week out for the remainder of the season except if Shearer tries to play Colo and midfield during training and it suceeds.

Butt is awful man. There's no point in having a DM if they're just going to give the ball away. It defeats the purpose.

Butt is awful man. There's no point in having a DM if they're just going to give the ball away. It defeats the purpose.

Sad thing is we all know that, but we've no one better......

It really is that desperate. Im wondering whether we should give cacapa another go at DM, atleast he cant cock it up in defence then

Guest Alan Shearer 9

It really is that desperate. Im wondering whether we should give cacapa another go at DM, atleast he cant cock it up in defence then

Colo would be better than Butt in DM, this is Shearer's true test.

Colo would be better than Butt in DM, this is Shearer's true test.

Colo put in one of the worst performances I have ever seen when we started him in DM earlier in the season.

Blind faith if you think that will work, he is weak as piss and shits himself when anyone challenges him, its too busy for him there, you could probably apply that to the premier league and colo in general.

Guest firetotheworks

That lofted Hollywood pass Butt tries every single time he gets the ball is one of the most frustrating things it's possible to see on a football pitch.

Is that the first time ball that he chips? I fucking hate it so much, the way he kind of looks the other way makes me think he reckons he's some sort of Ronaldinho.

He dropped Colocinni today and rightly so, but it's important to know the media have been highlighting Colo's mistakes etc for some time now. The same cannot be said of Nicky Butt. Some media outlets have cited him comically as one of our best players this season. After his laughable performance today I will be severely worried if Shearer doesn't drop him next game. Twice Butt picked up the ball in the final 3rd today and just ran it out of play due to his overwhelming shitness at football. I would be truly grateful if the parents of this horrendous cretin of a footballer had never met and we weren't subjected to the ginger c*** for the last however many years. He's an embarrassment, and I'll be embarrassed for Shearer if he doens't drop him.

You're absolutely spot on. But the other side of the coin will say that only Nicky Butt could have made that last ditch challenge on the half way line when Stoke counter-attacked with 5 against 2 in the 2nd half before we scored.

That lofted Hollywood pass Butt tries every single time he gets the ball is one of the most frustrating things it's possible to see on a football pitch.

:lol: Everyone knows its coming too. He always completely freezes in place and looks down the pitch. It gives you just enough time to say "Jesus Christ no...".