Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle United | Sun 19th Apr - White Hart Lane @ 1:30pm

Kaizero

Shearer still maintaining Kinnear is coming back.

what else can he say?

Exactly. We all know that JK's contract is up in June and its Shearer's job if he wants it, but for him to say now that he's planning long-term would be very disrespectful and not very Shearer-esque at all.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Good interview

Lee intimated that Shearer was staying 'Ideal situation is they stay up and the board back Alan as much as they can and he take sthe club forward'

I liked the 3-5-2 last week. Thought it worked well and if we play that way again today it should be much better with Jonas and Carroll in the team this time.

Is this on the telly?

I liked the 3-5-2 last week. Thought it worked well and if we play that way again today it should be much better with Jonas and Carroll in the team this time.

Is this on the telly?

Aye Sky Sports

Is this on the telly?

:spit:

Guest justin99.

4-0 spurs

butt and nolan to be completely and utterly outclassed in midfield with owen and carroll's only chances to come from harpers kicks.

Is this on the telly?

:spit:

Stoke were only really a threat from set pieces imo. Other than that they really weren't able to do to much else against our 3 centre backs.

Attacking wise we had enough of the ball but it ultimately ended with Butt having most of the posession and he kept hittin it long to Shola who is unable to head the ball or hold it up.

Jonas will get on the ball more as he will demand it from Butt more than Guthrie did last week and if the ball does go long to Carroll he will definitely be more succesful than Shola was.

Just my feeling on things.

Is this on the telly?

Aye Sky Sports

Thanks.

:thup: