Football Tattoos

Guest firetotheworks

Guest firetotheworks

Anyone got any?...and if so, do you fancy posting them up?

I fancy getting one because I know I wont regret it, its NUFC and Music that I know I'll always love. Design overall is varied and brilliant, but tattoo designs in general are usually samey and shit. I'd like it if I could get a Newcastle one that actually looks good, or at least something representing Newcastle.

I have a cannon tattood to the back of the top of my arm, also theres a thread about this somewhere :)

I have your face tattooed on my arse, so each time I shit, I shit out your mouth.

Damn, finally got to try out that insult. Feel free to tell me if it hurt your feelings, Ash, for future reference. :aww:

Guest firetotheworks

I have a cannon tattood to the back of the top of my arm, also theres a thread about this somewhere :)

I have your face tattooed on my arse, so each time I s***, I s*** out your mouth.

Damn, finally got to try out that insult. Feel free to tell me if it hurt your feelings, Ash, for future reference. :aww:

:spit: :mackems: :mackems::mackems::mackems::mackems::mackems::mackems:

I have your face tattooed on my arse, so each time I s***, I s*** out your mouth.

Didn't find that funny at all.

Guest firetotheworks

Didn't find that funny at all.

Congratulations.

Guest Alan_Shearer

I don't give a s*** if it's our club crest, you have sea horses tattoed on you. Mega lolz

And you have a s*** signature.

I know which i'd rather have :p

If I am to ever get a tatoo it will be something to do with Newcastle. I mean, your not guaranteed to love your partner forever, and tribal tatoos are only there to make you look hard not that you know what they mean, but with NUFC.....well, I'll always love them!

• 4 weeks later...

Took me four years to decide on what i want.  Finally got it done in New York a few weeks ago.

Next to the shop was this sign...thought it was fate

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2728/17/103/503013673/n503013673_1643806_6351704.jpg

Took me four years to decide on what i want.  Finally got it done in New York a few weeks ago.

Next to the shop was this sign...thought it was fate

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2728/17/103/503013673/n503013673_1643806_6351704.jpg

ahhh man , wish we had something like that in Newcastle. Would look awesome near the stadium .