NUFC Shirts

NE5

dilemna.

I'd rather buy a 90's shirt of the Keegan years or something from Toffs for the full price than pay Sports Direct anything.

For every shirt you don't buy from Sports Direct, I'm gonna buy 3.

dilemna.

I'd rather buy a 90's shirt of the Keegan years or something from Toffs for the full price than pay Sports Direct anything.

For every shirt you don't buy from Sports Direct, I'm gonna buy 3.

I hope you're loaded then  :lol:

dilemna.

If you fancy a 1988/89 relegation home shirt instead (in XL), let me know!

dilemna.

If you fancy a 1988/89 relegation home shirt instead (in XL), let me know!

might be a new issue in a few weeks time ........

Best shirt ever:http://i43.tinypic.com/2uf3bet.jpg

Does anyone know a place that still does the old Premiership printing? i.e the style before 2 years ago? Because I'm wanting to buy one of those shirts and get 'Shearer 9' on the back...

I was looking on classicfootballshirts.co.uk and some of those West Ham retro shirts are mint!

Does anyone know a place that still does the old Premiership printing? i.e the style before 2 years ago? Because I'm wanting to buy one of those shirts and get 'Shearer 9' on the back...

I was looking on classicfootballshirts.co.uk and some of those West Ham retro shirts are mint!

I had that one, but my daughter wanted it so she has it now.

I have an old 60's one from Toffs autographed by 60's players, with more to come, and now  I want to keep it like that.

So I just want a short sleeved top to wear at the match. The current one now is losing its attraction and I'd prefer one from an era that was a good one for the club, just to wear on matchdays.

I have the old McEwans 1993-94 away top, but I want a black and white one.

www.wiggysports.co.uk

Give them an email.  I'm 90% sure they'll still have that style in stock, considering they can get hold of number styles from before there was a standard Premier League design.

PS.  that shirt was naff imo.  The 'shield' on the back was hideous.

www.wiggysports.co.uk

Give them an email.  I'm 90% sure they'll still have that style in stock, considering they can get hold of number styles from before there was a standard Premier League design.

PS.  that shirt was naff imo.  The 'shield' on the back was hideous.

Thanks a lot, mate.

Yeah, in terms of the shield I know where your coming from...it looked fairly shit without a number on it but it was my first ever Toon shirt so its a bit special for me.  :)

Guest Heneage

My next door neighbour has this shirt signed by the team hanging up in his house. It looks quite nice still, I prefer the 96 one though.

Guest toonlass

I would love to know from anyone who is actively boycotting the club shops etc, where they think the money to run our club comes from. If they believe that they are going to do Newcastle United any good by boycotting their merchandise then I think they are seriously deluded. Its basically cutting their noses off to spite their faces. Mike Ashley only has a finite amount of money. The money we put into the club does make a difference. Unless I am mistaken Mike Ashley has not been lining his pockets out of NUFC revenue so why stop buying merchandise from the shop?

I would love to know from anyone who is actively boycotting the club shops etc, where they think the money to run our club comes from. If they believe that they are going to do Newcastle United any good by boycotting their merchandise then I think they are seriously deluded. Its basically cutting their noses off to spite their faces. Mike Ashley only has a finite amount of money. The money we put into the club does make a difference. Unless I am mistaken Mike Ashley has not been lining his pockets out of NUFC revenue so why stop buying merchandise from the shop?

good job 50,000 people didn't continue supporting the likes of McKeag, Seymour etc

This IS your point ? I don't want to buy anything from Sports Direct.com but on the other hand I still watch the team as I always. It is at least one area where as "customers" we can go somewhere else.

I have the power to lock this thread BTW  ;D