NUFC Goal of the Season?

Guest BooBoo

Guthrie's at Pompey.

Can't give it to that, James really should have saved it.

Probably Duff's against Spurs for me, lovely assist from Viduka and a cool finish from Duff. That it was a winner right at the death seals the deal.

Would love to say Oba against Wigan, but the way we fucked that game away leaves a bad taste. Was actually in the Gallowgate for Oba's though, just remember him striking it and then the ball was in the net. There was no in-between, rocket of a shot.

I actually can't remember it. :lol:

You did smoke a tremendous amount that weekend like. :lol:

Possibly the best bit of rocky I've ever had. Completely moreish.

Compare this season's standard of goal compared with the 03/04 season for example. Robert's two versus Spurs, Bernard's at Highbury, Robert's free-kick at Anfield, his overhead backhell versus Fulham, Dyer's solo effort at Southampton, Speed's blaster at Birmingham, Shearer versus Chelsea, etc.

I exploded when that went in. Great goal.

Compare this season's standard of goal compared with the 03/04 season for example. Robert's two versus Spurs, Bernard's at Highbury, Robert's free-kick at Anfield, his overhead backhell versus Fulham, Dyer's solo effort at Southampton, Speed's blaster at Birmingham, Shearer versus Chelsea, etc.

I exploded when that went in. Great goal.

Yeah, probably the craziest i've ever been when celebrating a goal. Only time i've genuinely gone charging all over the room. Fucking amazing goal.