What happens on a match day?

Guest toonlass

Guest toonlass

Do they players still go down to Benton to the training ground, as per any other day? Just wondered how it works, when they all get together etc. 

I would presume it will be a very light session and a good talk on how they are going to go about it tonight.

Now I know why  :colo: looks shit. He doesn't understand the good talk.

Guest Stephen927

Light session of training to look at fitness levels in the afternoon then discuss a bit of tactics then to the ground to warm up pre game.

Who the f*** is that tosspiece with the fkin microphone? what an absolute ballache

I thought the crowd was great, especially once that nob f***ed off (eventually).

i thought the crowd was shite actually,  we needed a bearpit and got a kiddies party at the wacky warehouse....too many people more interested in making bloody paper aeroplanes than getting behind the team.

Then when all the singing corner have to do is sing simple songs like UNITED that will get the rest of the crowd joining in they sing that stupid discoland crap. 

and then too top the night off we boo off our already low on confidence football team!!  So much for the ALtogether campaign

Who the f*** is that tosspiece with the fkin microphone? what an absolute ballache

I thought the crowd was great, especially once that nob f***ed off (eventually).

i thought the crowd was shite actually,  we needed a bearpit and got a kiddies party at the wacky warehouse....too many people more interested in making bloody paper aeroplanes than getting behind the team.

Then when all the singing corner have to do is sing simple songs like UNITED that will get the rest of the crowd joining in they sing that stupid discoland crap. 

and then too top the night off we boo off our already low on confidence football team!!  So much for the ALtogether campaign

Considering we hardly touched the ball in the last 20 mins, when we were supposedly fighting for our lives I thought the boos were fairly muted.

They should spend the whole day together tbh. Well that's what i would make them do. My Sunday team meets at our clubhouse about an hour and a half before kick off, we play cards, darts, pool, talk about who we shagged at the weekend, all that crap. It really helps having a bit bond before the match, that might be what we lack.

Guest toonlass

Sod off man, if the rest of the ground put in 1/4 of the effort that the corner put in then we would have an atmosphere. You can't expect 3,000 fans to make all the noise. The others have to at least give a shit.

too many people more interested in making bloody paper aeroplanes than getting behind the team.

I have to say, those planes got really fucking tiresome in the end. Especially when someone had clearly ran out of paper and decided to lob a bottle off the back of my head instead.  :no:

too many people more interested in making bloody paper aeroplanes than getting behind the team.

I have to say, those planes got really fucking tiresome in the end. Especially when someone had clearly ran out of paper and decided to lob a bottle off the back of my head instead.  :no:

:lol:

I have to say, those planes got really f***ing tiresome in the end. Especially when someone had clearly ran out of paper and decided to lob a bottle off the back of my head instead.  :no:

:lol:

Mean. :weep: It hurt!

I can laugh about it now, but after watching about 88 minutes of last night's game I was not amused.