Newcastle United 0 - 0 Portsmouth - 27/04/09 - post match reaction from page 22

Nate

Look, we fought. We fought hard. We played well for 75 minutes, created two sitters that you'd expect our strikers to score. But hey, they missed. Shit happens. I can't believe Oba missed that sitter in the first half and I'm still in disbelief at Owen's miss. Just not our day. Whatever. So now we have to win at Anfield or at Villa Park. There is still hope.

Guest Heneage

11 of the most useless twats I've ever seen I hope they all crash their fancy cars on their way home.

And fuck off blaming Ashley, he wasn't the useless idiots on the pitch who couldn't score in a brothel with a £50 note shaped cock.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Look, we fought. We fought hard. We played well for 75 minutes, created two sitters that you'd expect our strikers to score. But hey, they missed. Shit happens. I can't believe Oba missed that sitter in the first half and I'm still in disbelief at Owen's miss. Just not our day. Whatever. So now we have to win at Anfield or at Villa Park. There is still hope.

We didn't fight hard.

11 of the most useless twats I've ever seen I hope they all crash their fancy cars on their way home.

And f*** off blaming Ashley, he wasn't the useless idiots on the pitch who couldn't score in a brothel with a £50 note shaped cock.

You for real?

Martins and Owen were appalling considering the chances presented with, both the type you'd expect both of them to bury as well. viduka also had two chances that a fitter player wouldve tucked away. while he was class on the ball, his sluggishness has cost us tonight.

on the other hand pompey also missed good chances so on balance a draw is a fair result and from the last 20 mins we can count ourselves lucky we even escaped with as much as a point.

in general play martins tried to complicate things when he shouldve played it simple while, owen just, well, what can you say. invisible.

That's including beating Boro and Fulham....i can't see us breaking down Fulham...

Guest sicko2ndbest

Fair result

We are a bunch of overpaid premadonnas

Toothless, strengthless, paceless, clueless

I am absolutely convinced we are going down!