Just think..

Willow

So many endless mistakes have done us

Implementing a moronic system which no managers like

losing keegan because of this

spending time losing games deciding who to go for after keegan

throwing a strop and putting the club up for sale.....only to avoid any meetings and ask a ridiculous price

choosing kinnear for the time being as if that was an improvement

waiting while kinnear is in hosp and losing more games

deciding a few games from the end of the season to hire someone half capable

leaving him a squad full of sh*t that even keegan couldnt do much with because you've sold our best players and brought in s***

I blame Ashley, the guy has been f***ing clueless from the start.

Joe Kinnears still got that lucrative 2 to 3 year contract sitting in his draw to sign

makes me fucking sick

I didn't think about this.  By bringing this up you've made me feel even worse.  O0

Joe Kinnears still got that lucrative 2 to 3 year contract sitting in his draw to sign

makes me fucking sick

Please tell me you're not gullible enough to believe that?

Guest Albert Square

Kinnear? God knows who Ashley will bring in, we may be wishing it was bloody Kinnear come September.

There's no way that Ashley's mismanagement of this club is accidental incompetence. I'm now firmly of the conviction it's malicious, wilful and intentional...the bit I've not yet worked out fully is his motive. Other than he's a Spurs fan. :undecided:

There's no way that Ashley's mismanagement of this club is accidental incompetence. I'm now firmly of the conviction it's malicious, wilful and intentional...the bit I've not yet worked out fully is his motive. Other than he's a Spurs fan. :undecided:

And I thought I was the only one GM.

I think this thread should be deleted due to its depressingness.

Deleted like my thread last night that stated Shearer is no better than the clueless cunt Kinnear.

You could put Jesus H Christ in the job and he's still be inadequate in your eyes. It's boring.

Guest Stephen927

The players have to shoulder a lot of the responsibility for the performances under Kinnear. I understand he's not the most awe inspiring manager Ashley could have brought in, but it wasn't as though Kinnear was asking them to play some unique formation from overseas that no one had ever heard of, it was a basic 4-4-2. If Kinnear asks you to play it long to the front man and it clearly isn't working, then bend the tactics a bit and play it short.

Guest Phil K

makes me f***ing sick

Only answer is to boycott the club

And there are still plenty gullible types talking of buying next seasons shirt from Ashley's company instead of the club

Makes the mind boggle.....

The players have to shoulder a lot of the responsibility for the performances under Kinnear. I understand he's not the most awe inspiring manager Ashley could have brought in, but it wasn't as though Kinnear was asking them to play some unique formation from overseas that no one had ever heard of, it was a basic 4-4-2. If Kinnear asks you to play it long to the front man and it clearly isn't working, then bend the tactics a bit and play it short.

Ask yourself - why was it NO CLUB - not even Div 1 or 2 - wanted Kinnear ?

We plummeted under his management.

We have never recovered.

I thought this too - but even someone who truly hates us - why waste so many millions ?

Sheer stupidity. But thats what he's done. Monumentally moronic decisions.

I think this thread should be deleted due to its depressingness.

Deleted like my thread last night that stated Shearer is no better than the clueless cunt Kinnear.

I think it was merged. Into the wrong thread.

For sure Ahsley has played his big part leading us here but it's the manager who pick teams and tactics after all! And coaches who should be learning them how to play...

Guest neesy111

players win you football matches not managers - brian clough

my uncle has managed football teams and as he says once the players are on the pitch there ain't much the manager can do

those who think kinnear was to blame for everything this season is deluded as those players we're good enough, he can't be responsible for the shambollic defending v liverpool, for mistakes made by coloccini, for the dramatic collapse v blackburn after being so comfortable, for owen missing guilt edge chances in a few games etc

you can blame the manager for team selections etc, which shearer should be

Guest saintscoobz

Guys i have said this before. Ashley is purposefully destroying our club because he's a spurs fan.  His mate kemsley is going to give him half the money he loses. They are doing this because we have always been a bigger club than them and they dont like it. Thats why Lambies and Ashley were laughing at the Spurs game.