For All Our Newcastle Based Fans

Nobody

At least when you wake up tomorrow, you know that most of your friends, family and colleagues are going through the same pain as you. Aye, you'll get the odd mackem/glory hunting twat making fun of us, but you will always have someone there to back you up. If you can, try and take solace from knowing that you've got an entire city there to feel your pain. I really do wish there was someone who I could share the pain with, which of course is why I'm resorting to this place.

I cannot explain how fucking empty I feel after todays result. I know that everyone I meet will be asking me the same questions, I won't be able to get away from it, and frankly, I've had it with answering them.

At least when you wake up tomorrow, you know that most of your friends, family and colleagues are going through the same pain as you. Aye, you'll get the odd mackem/glory hunting twat making fun of us, but you will always have someone there to back you up. If you can, try and take solace from knowing that you've got an entire city there to feel your pain. I really do wish there was someone who I could share the pain with, which of course is why I'm resorting to this place.

I cannot explain how fucking empty I feel after todays result. I know that everyone I meet will be asking me the same questions, I won't be able to get away from it, and frankly, I've had it with answering them.

Im with you Towelster...it's fucking awful and degrading trying to explain your predicament to glory hunters or Coventry City fans..

At least when you wake up tomorrow, you know that most of your friends, family and colleagues are going through the same pain as you. Aye, you'll get the odd mackem/glory hunting t*** making fun of us, but you will always have someone there to back you up. If you can, try and take solace from knowing that you've got an entire city there to feel your pain. I really do wish there was someone who I could share the pain with, which of course is why I'm resorting to this place.

I cannot explain how f***ing empty I feel after todays result. I know that everyone I meet will be asking me the same questions, I won't be able to get away from it, and frankly, I've had it with answering them.

It is something that comforts me when I feel so gutted at a match.  "At least I know there're thousands with me".  At the same time, it's not nice thinking of my beloved city being depressed.  I'm actually mainly Edinburgh-based, but i'm back a lot.

pain ?..........it's football not cancer or swine flu,it's not even as if your one and only true love has fled to somewhere far away...spain for example.

:whistle:

It's what everyone at work/down pub/in the streets talks about though Mardraw...maybe pain is over emphasising a bit...but I have had urges to knock out these gloating cunts down here.

Guest neesy111

i just laugh at it now, i can complain etc but it makes fuck all difference

the death of my love for newcastle united is starting

i wish i didn't love this club so much

pain ?..........it's football not cancer or swine flu,it's not even as if your one and only true love has fled to somewhere far away...spain for example.

It's what everyone at work/down pub/in the streets talks about though Mardraw...maybe pain is over emphasising a bit...but I have had urges to knock out these gloating c***s down here.

why ?

It's what everyone at work/down pub/in the streets talks about though Mardraw...maybe pain is over emphasising a bit...but I have had urges to knock out these gloating cunts down here.

Exactly. It's not even gloating for me over here, because most of them knows how much it means to me, and gloating would be about as much fun as kicking a dead rabbit. It's the fake "sympathy" that really does my head in.

Cos im a fucking psychopath..  :pow:...they do it to get a reaction patently...and so far i've given it the "win our 3 home games we'll be all right" line but obviously now i can't do that!!Some people are genuinely sympathetic...Liverpool fan and a Chelsea fan have said it won't be the same without Newcastle..

Cos im a f***ing psychopath..   :pow:...they do it to get a reaction patently...and so far i've given it the "win our 3 home games we'll be all right" line but obviously now i can't do that!!Some people are genuinely sympathetic...Liverpool fan and a Chelsea fan have said it won't be the same without Newcastle..

a shrug of the shoulders,"it's my team, can't change it" will win anyone over

Cos im a f***ing psychopath..   :pow:...they do it to get a reaction patently...and so far i've given it the "win our 3 home games we'll be all right" line but obviously now i can't do that!!Some people are genuinely sympathetic...Liverpool fan and a Chelsea fan have said it won't be the same without Newcastle..

a shrug of the shoulders,"it's my team, can't change it" will win anyone over

Thanks mate...reckon I'll try that approach................followed by a swift head butt to the nose!!

Towelie, with all due respect mate. You will never feel the same pain I will if we go down.

That's a very fair statement. Exiles, or plastic Geordies will never fully feel the same way as people who are from the area or lived there for large parts of their life.

Towelie, with all due respect mate. You will never feel the same pain I will if we go down.

That's a very fair statement. Exiles, or plastic Geordies will never fully feel the same way as people who are from the area or lived there for large parts of their life.

You could call me a plastic Geordie I guess, and I feel like shit at the moment. Can't imagine how you guys feel. I have visited the area for a few matches and it's clear how much the football club means to the city. It really is what seperates it from other cities in England. Long may it continue.

Guest Heneage

Bit flippant that Nixon.I know what it feels like,i've already experienced it twice,but never as a fully grown man...

I know but its different with you Billy mate, Towelie is in another country. I walk through the city every day, read the Chronicle board every day, this club is the only real football I've known, I've gone on about Juve but they were not a tenth as prominent in my life as Newcastle, as a lad I only wanted Newcastle shirts no other teams. Room was Newcastle mad, In my short time I've seen us draw at the San Siro, and now I'm its likely we'll be playing Leeds next year.

Nixon, with no respect whatsoever, fuck off if you honestly think that.

EDIT: I really don't want this to become another "you can't support NUFC as much if you aren't Newcastle based", so I'm really glad you told me to fuck off in that PM instead Nixon.

What absolute bollocks. I've been with this team since 1994, following every single match. Tears have been shed numerous times, as have those of joy, heart-wrenching moments with time standing still and countless hours, money and - yes, friends sacrificed - purely for the sake of devotion and love for a team I've never actually seen play live.

And you call ME plastic?

Have a word with yourselves, will you.

Also, this also makes us absolutely bat-crazy, if you lot don't realise. We're in this together. Let's not be Shia / Sunni about this shit.

Guest Heneage

Nixon, with no respect whatsoever, f*** off if you honestly think that.

Grow up.

I don't debate your ability to be a fan, and I'm not saying I'm a better fan. I'm saying that its going to be more relevant for me.

Bit flippant that Nixon.I know what it feels like,i've already experienced it twice,but never as a fully grown man...

I know but its different with you Billy mate, Towelie is in another country. I walk through the city every day, read the Chronicle board every day, this club is the only real football I've known, I've gone on about Juve but they were not a tenth as prominent in my life as Newcastle, as a lad I only wanted Newcastle shirts no other teams. Room was Newcastle mad, In my short time I've seen us draw at the San Siro, and now I'm its likely we'll be playing Leeds next year.

so basiclly you are in a city where the majority are going through the same thing ?

doesn't that mean towelie should have it harder as he has to  go through it on his own ?

Our love for Newcastle United is the same mate...its in our hearts...and always will be...through my late father,it's in my blood too..

I consider myself a plastic Geordie too btw

As long as everyone respects the different ways there are of following or supporting the team or feeling about it, then that's fine really.

so basiclly you are in a city where the majority are going through the same thing ?

doesn't that mean towelie should have it harder as he has to  go through it on his own ?

of course he has it harder..