Players in our squad

Mowen

Guest toonlass

Who are worth what we paid for them (or more).

In alphabetical order;

Bassong,

Beye.

Lovenkrands

Carroll

O0

Guest Schmocky

In alphabetical order;

Bassong,

Beye.

Going on this season alone, they are the only ones I can think of, with enrique possibly as his form in second have of season has been good just blighted with bloody injuries. Would like to say some others but dont think they have done enough.

In alphabetical order;

Bassong,

Beye.

Going on this season alone, they are the only ones I can think of, with enrique possibly as his form in second have of season has been good just blighted with bloody injuries. Would like to say some others but dont think they have done enough.

I was unsure about Enrique. I think he's quality, but I don't think anyone else would pay £6m for him. Dunno where that leaves his value.

In alphabetical order;

Bassong,

Beye.

If we had this thread at start of season i would of had N'Zogbia and Given to that list.  At present this list is spot on imo though.

Guest sicko2ndbest

If your going on what we paid for them include Geremi and Viduka as they were frees. If your including wages they are nowhere near the list

Didn't Geremi cost £2m? Or was that a signing on fee of some sort?

Obviously I'm not counting youth team players etc., although it is worth pointing out that Shola is somehow now worth less than we paid for him. Guthrie's worth about the same imo, he's decent but I can't see anyone really paying more than £2.5m for him.