Shearer's duty is to build a new Newcastle

Dave

I did. This hero worship s***, is a heap of s***. The only time this club can well and truely turn around, is when he has his little stint and fails, and we get rid of Ashley,with a forward thinking decent set of owners, that can see outside of the pathetic little Tyneside bubble.

Surely then you can't lose?

Shearer does well - we do well.

Shearer does poorly - we rid the club of the 'legend' stuff (and the shadow of Shearer in particular) once and for all.

You should be happy, no?

That's not really a win win situation is it? The shadow of Shearer has been massive for a long time. The way people go on about him is absolutely ridiculous. How long do we give him? He'll be the only one given anytime, which is the frightening thing.What happens if we are mid-table in the championship for 3 years with him, will that be acceptable? Probably, because it's wor AL mannnn.

I did. This hero worship shit, is a heap of shit. The only time this club can well and truely turn around, is when he has his little stint and fails, and we get rid of Ashley,with a forward thinking decent set of owners, that can see outside of the pathetic little Tyneside bubble.

Shearer does poorly - we rid the club of the 'legend' stuff (and the shadow of Shearer in particular) once and for all.

You should be happy, no?

Testa Mora has been on suicide watch for the last few days.

I did. This hero worship s***, is a heap of s***. The only time this club can well and truely turn around, is when he has his little stint and fails, and we get rid of Ashley,with a forward thinking decent set of owners, that can see outside of the pathetic little Tyneside bubble.

You should be happy, no?

That's not really a win win situation is it? The shadow of Shearer has been massive for a long time. The way people go on about him is absolutely ridiculous. How long do we give him? He'll be the only one given anytime, which is the frightening thing.What happens if we are mid-table in the championship for 3 years with him, will that be acceptable? Probably, because it's wor AL mannnn.

Utter shite and you know it. :lol:

And in any case, who do you feel will stand a better chance should we go down? I think going through the whole managerial change merry-go-round yet again would be a fucking joke, regardless of who we ended up with.

Roy Keane pissed that league with the mackems.

I'd love to think that's utter s***, but with Shearer, it's very possible imo.

That's Roy Keane, that's Sunderland who are well equipped for the championship everytime they go down!

Not Shearer,devoid of personality, with a squad who will rapidly piss off, with Newcastle who aren't even equipped for that, and more than likely will make the same mistakes in the championship with regards to not getting the right players.

That's Roy Keane, that's Sunderland who are well equipped for the championship everytime they go down!

Not Shearer,devoid of personality, with a squad who will rapidly piss off, with Newcastle who aren't even equipped for that, and more than likely will make the same mistakes in the championship with regards to not getting the right players.

So because roy keane has massive fits when players aren't as focused as he was or wants them to be or he sits in a press conference giving it large portions about other managers, when he has done SWEET FUCK ALL HIMSELF thats personaility?

;D ;D

Stop pulling our legs queef breath  :dowie:

I wasn't sure about Shearer myself, what i've seen i've liked so far.  And i'm willing to give the lad a fucking chance, it takes a big man to drive a mk2 cortina with roller skates for wheels.

Good.

The players who will piss off are the fuckers who have landed us in this shit.  Players like Nicky Butt (39 caps), Alan Smith (19 caps) & Damien Duff (72 caps) have all played for years in the Premiership, they've played in the Champions League, in 130 senior internationals between them including games at the World Cup.  Yet somehow they've forgotten how to pass a ball more than 10 metres, they're devoid of ideas other than hoof it! and have resisted the urge to follow the most basic instructions on moving into and creating space that school children have drummed into them.

You're worried that we might lose these players?  I'm worried that they might stay!

You've liked what you've seen so far? What exactly have you seen? Is that the open air training session, or the same headline every morning, we won't go down, we are fighting all that shit etc? We've seen bugger all, because there has been bugger all.

What is it that you've liked?

You've liked what you've seen so far? What exactly have you seen? Is that the open air training session, or the same headline every morning, we won't go down, we are fighting all that s*** etc? We've seen bugger all, because there has been bugger all.

I've like what I've seen from Shearer with the considertion in mind of the piss poor squad we have.  PISS FUCKING POOR.  Disjointed, unbalanced and lacking players for important positions.

Personally, i think he has done fairly well given the fixtures we have played.

Chelsea 0-1, did you expect a 3 nil win?

Stoke 1-1 good result not many teams have come away from there with a point.

Spurs 0-1 considering they splashed out in january and can field a team with players in their correct positions is not bad, we could have drew that game anyway.

Portsmouth 0-0 portsmouth came for a draw and got it, o admit we huffed and puffed but this is what its like at the bottom.

I also think he has come out and has come across well in interviews.

You've liked what you've seen so far? What exactly have you seen? Is that the open air training session, or the same headline every morning, we won't go down, we are fighting all that shit etc? We've seen bugger all, because there has been bugger all.

you have to see that ashley has no idea about appointing managers or pretty much about anything else football related

piss and moan all you like but by luck rather than good management he's appointed someone who might have the ability to succeed and certainly has the backing of the fans

you'd rather take your chances would you?  with kinnear?  or whatever other cheap bag of shit has been ashley could find?

personally i'd rather take my chances for a few seasons with AS

You've liked what you've seen so far? What exactly have you seen? Is that the open air training session, or the same headline every morning, we won't go down, we are fighting all that s*** etc? We've seen bugger all, because there has been bugger all.

I've like what I've seen from Shearer with the considertion in mind of the piss poor squad we have.  PISS FUCKING POOR.  Disjointed, unbalanced and lacking players for important positions.

Personally, i think he has done fairly well given the fixtures we have played.

Chelsea 0-1, did you expect a 3 nil win?

Stoke 1-1 good result not many teams have come away from there with a point.

Spurs 0-1 considering they splashed out in january and can field a team with players in their correct positions is not bad, we could have drew that game anyway.

Portsmouth 0-0 portsmouth came for a draw and got it, o admit we huffed and puffed but this is what its like at the bottom.

I also think he has come out and has come across well in interviews.

all of that, plus he got reasonable performances out of duff and smith against pompey - something that has eluded a few before him

someone else rightly said it took keegan 9 games before things started to turn, shearer has had 4 and EVERYTHING was a lot worse than when keegan came in last season imo

No actually we got beat 2-0 by Chelsea. We were fucking shit against Stoke until the last 10 minutes, Tottenham pissed on us most of the game, until the introduction of Martins, and Pompey kept us at bay with relative ease. Rubbish.

He hasn't added fight at all imo, he's added nothing to what we already were, SHIT.

Comes across well in interviews, so does Gareth Southgate sometimes. And?

He's the most boring man on the face of this earth, you only have to watch motd to see that.

No actually we got beat 2-0 by Chelsea. We were fucking shit against Stoke until the last 10 minutes, Tottenham pissed on us most of the game, until the introduction of Martins, and Pompey kept us at bay with relative ease. Rubbish.

He hasn't added fight at all imo, he's added nothing to what we already were, SHIT.

He's the most boring man on the face of this earth, you only have to watch motd to see that.

I don't see how that has anything to do with his managerial ability though.

No actually we got beat 2-0 by Chelsea. We were f***ing s*** against Stoke until the last 10 minutes, Tottenham pissed on us most of the game, until the introduction of Martins, and Pompey kept us at bay with relative ease. Rubbish.

He hasn't added fight at all imo, he's added nothing to what we already were, s***.

What does coming across well in interviews have to do with it? So does Blyth Spartans now ex manager for christs sake.

Guest toonlass

He had to get something out of Smith, no other manager this year has been able to use him really! Duff was absolutely superb mind you.

Oh aye for an attacking midfielder he has been smashing the goals in since Shearer came, and his assists have gone through the roof. Jeez  :doh:

He had to get something out of Smith, no other manager this year has been able to use him really! Duff was absolutely superb mind you.

what happened to duff on monday?  i've not seen the likes of it since he arrived, he looked like a totally different person - one who is actually a professional footballer who is paid to keep fit and run and that

No actually we got beat 2-0 by Chelsea. We were f***ing s*** against Stoke until the last 10 minutes, Tottenham pissed on us most of the game, until the introduction of Martins, and Pompey kept us at bay with relative ease. Rubbish.

He hasn't added fight at all imo, he's added nothing to what we already were, s***.

What does coming across well in interviews have to do with it? So does Blyth Spartans now ex manager for christs sake.

He comes across well interviews as he has the ability to say the right things unlike some managers before hime.

The man looks confident even in our situation.

Guest toonlass

I was quite clearly at another game. Duff done what exactly? Smith added to his assists and goals on monday night did he? The only thing Smith done better was to be actually facing the right way and not make any ridiculous tackles. Have a word man.

What are you talking about. You were the one who said Duff was superb

I was quite clearly at another game. Duff done what exactly? Smith added to his assists and goals on monday night did he? The only thing Smith done better was to be actually facing the right way and not make any ridiculous tackles. Have a word man.

if you can't see that they both played better than they have done in the past then you clearly know fuck all about football

i'm not saying they played well as such, just better than the abject total shit they've been before...smith won a second ball on the edge of the box and hit a shot on target and i actually saw duff beat a man more than once

in relative terms these are amazing feats for the two players in question, such has been their utter awfulness in a B&W shirt

If you couldn't see the sarcasm creeping out of a sentence with Duff and superb in it, well.... i dont know.

Guest toonlass

If you couldn't see the sarcasm creeping out of a sentence with Duff and superb in it, well.... i dont know.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit you know.

Anyway there are some fans out there who seem to be happy when they are moaning about something. Nowt else matters as long as they can have a whinge.

Eh? You're the one claiming it's relevant.