Shearer's duty is to build a new Newcastle

Dave

I was quite clearly at another game. Duff done what exactly? Smith added to his assists and goals on monday night did he? The only thing Smith done better was to be actually facing the right way and not make any ridiculous tackles. Have a word man.

if you can't see that they both played better than they have done in the past then you clearly know f*** all about football

i'm not saying they played well as such, just better than the abject total s*** they've been before...smith won a second ball on the edge of the box and hit a shot on target and i actually saw duff beat a man more than once

in relative terms these are amazing feats for the two players in question, such has been their utter awfulness in a B&W shirt

How long has Smith been out for? How do you know he wouldn't have come back looking a little slightly improved anyway? We were lucky to have 10 shots, with at least half of those hitting the top of the gallowgate. He was still cack.

I was quite clearly at another game. Duff done what exactly? Smith added to his assists and goals on monday night did he? The only thing Smith done better was to be actually facing the right way and not make any ridiculous tackles. Have a word man.

What are you talking about. You were the one who said Duff was superb

If you couldn't see the sarcasm creeping out of a sentence with Duff and superb in it, well.... i dont know.

testa mate,

you do realise we have a series problem with the squad, the players over night aren;t going to suddenly start playing like Brazil from 1970.

KK had similar problems last season but had more time and did turn it around.

Shearer doesn't have this.

Shearer has to deal with a squad which has even less talent then the one KK picked up.

Give the guy a break man.

if you can't see that they both played better than they have done in the past then you clearly know f*** all about football

i'm not saying they played well as such, just better than the abject total s*** they've been before...smith won a second ball on the edge of the box and hit a shot on target and i actually saw duff beat a man more than once

in relative terms these are amazing feats for the two players in question, such has been their utter awfulness in a B&W shirt

How long has Smith been out for? How do you know he wouldn't have come back looking a little slightly improved anyway? We were lucky to have 10 shots, with at least half of those hitting the top of the gallowgate. He was still cack.

can you read?

Guest toonlass

So what do you think we should do/who should we play/how do we get out of this shit. Just in your opinion?

What does being boring have to do with being a good manager like?

I'd say Arsene Wenger is a right terror at house parties mind you.

Fergie's a fucking laugh a minute.

We've all seen the magic of Rafa to be fair, no point even mentioning him.

It has no relevance the fact he bores the shit out of me, and lots of people. Simply pointing it out.

The fact he says the right things in an interview, has no relevance either.

Time will tell, but the sooner this crashes and burns, and the sun comes over the shadow that is Shearer, will be the turning point for this club.

Guest toonlass

It has no relevance the fact he bores the shit out of me, and lots of people. Simply pointing it out.

Time will tell, but the sooner this crashes and burns, and the sun comes over the shadow that is Shearer, will be the turning point for this club.

And you will be supporting the appointment as who for our new manager?

You appear to want him to fail.

It has no relevance the fact he bores the s*** out of me, and lots of people. Simply pointing it out.

ever ran into him when he's not on view of the media etc.

i've bumped into him a few times in the diamond (ponteland) and he's a different bloke to that that appears in the media. very similar to dalglish in his media persona.

It has no relevance the fact he bores the s*** out of me, and lots of people. Simply pointing it out.

Testa,

So you want us to fail?

Are you on a wind up or what?

Hells bells, with fans like these it makes Souness sound correct about us.

fuck you dude (not in an aggressive sense) i'll take shearer being successful and creating a successful dynasty at the club for future managers to aspire to any day of the week

i've never heard such wank as this - someone wanting a club icon to fail, fucking pathetic

You know i'd like to say, no i want him to succeed, but the way people go on about him, i don't think i do, i'd really rather it was someone else given us success. It's embarrasing. I actually get greeted to the chant of ''Shearer, Shearer'' as a pisstake at work. I've never found myself agreeing with Mackems until of late. I can't even bring myself to sing his name at matches.

It was a publicity stunt, no more no less, and it appears it hasnt worked.

You know i'd like to say, no i want him to succeed, but the way people go on about him, i don't think i do. It's embarrasing. I actually get greeted to the chant of ''Shearer, Shearer'' as a pisstake at work. I've never found myself agreeing with Mackems until of late. I can't even bring myself to sing his name at matches.

I venerate your honesty. But comeon.  :no:

Guest toonlass

You know i'd like to say, no i want him to succeed, but the way people go on about him, i don't think i do. It's embarrasing. I actually get greeted to the chant of ''Shearer, Shearer'' as a pisstake at work. I've never found myself agreeing with Mackems until of late. I can't even bring myself to sing his name at matches.

Bloody hell man. Give yourself a shake. Would you have rather stumbled along with Hughton and Calderwood?

I'd give Shearer 5 years at least. He's the only man who understands this club, the only one who can turn it around. If he can't save us, we're doomed.

Not another 5 year plan.  :harry:

You know i'd like to say, no i want him to succeed, but the way people go on about him, i don't think i do, i'd really rather it was someone else given us success. It's embarrasing. I actually get greeted to the chant of ''Shearer, Shearer'' as a pisstake at work. I've never found myself agreeing with Mackems until of late. I can't even bring myself to sing his name at matches.

:lol:

You're a joke.

"Ooh I want him to fail because he's so popular."

I agree though, damn him to hell for every last goal he ever scored for us and all the years he gave his all for us both as a player and a captain, the cunt.

They will be laughing on the other side of their faces if he does well.  Also and i have this on good mackem authority, they admit they have never had idols at their club who they can look up to.

They've never had a KK, a SBR or a Shearer to lead them.  Never.

It pisses them off.

Let them take the piss.

It will turn around, if it bothers you that much and you feel that way about Shearer being at the club go and support Sunderland.

As I alluded to earlier, even if we had some decent lined up (as decent as we good get in the Championship, anyway) I think getting rid of yet another flipping manager and bringing someone new in any time soon would be absolutely disastrous for our reputation - which is in tatters as it is.

How does it look to players we want to bring in or keep?