NUFC Tea Lady Comments on Situation

Guest neesy111

“Keegan was fantastic. I love the man and we came so close to winning the title with him. He took 1½ sugars."

As if the two statements are related in the slightest :lol:

Guest helios_centric

She'll be dishing up Co-Op own brand next season and the chocolate digestives will be a thing of the past.

I must admit these two bits cracked me up.

Another terrible thing is seeing us below Sunderland in the table. I’ve a sister, Joan, living there.

“She insists she’s not a Mackem but I don’t like the way she talks now — her accent is funny. I never go and see her. My family are the same as me. We love Newcastle. We love the club.

Kenny Dalglish was a canny bloke.

:lol:

“I know I’d get into trouble, but I might go into the dressing room before a game with my picture of Jackie Milburn holding his medals.

“I’d say to the players ‘Get your fingers out, look what he won for £20 a week.’

:clap: she really should, not that it would make much difference

Guest toonlass

“Keegan was fantastic. I love the man and we came so close to winning the title with him. He took 1½ sugars."

And you know this how  :lol:

Another terrible thing is seeing us below Sunderland in the table. I’ve a sister, Joan, living there.

“She insists she’s not a Mackem but I don’t like the way she talks now — her accent is funny. I never go and see her. My family are the same as me. We love Newcastle. We love the club.

Yeah, classic :D

:mackems: Funny as fuck  :mackems:

I loved her little comments on past managers. They weren't always what you'd expect.

I think the players could do without her waving pictures of the Jackie Milburn era in front of them. That'll only make them feel crap.

:lol: Ah, she's a diamond. :lol:

“I know I’d get into trouble, but I might go into the dressing room before a game with my picture of Jackie Milburn holding his medals.

“I’d say to the players ‘Get your fingers out, look what he won for £20 a week.’

Barton would just nut her :lol:

“Graeme Souness was brilliant to me. He came to my house when I had a heart attack and stayed for 2½ hours.

Souness, brilliant?

I'm not saying you're blinkered when it comes to Souness, but it is possible that he's actually quite a decent chap on a one-to-one basis.

Guest firetotheworks

What does that matter when he failed as a manager?

Its an interview with the tea lady for one. She's hardly going to be there to comment on his tactics. Christ on a bike.

Graeme Souness was brilliant to me. He came to my house when I had a heart attack and stayed for 2½ hours.

Souness, brilliant?

I'm not saying you're blinkered when it comes to Souness, but it is possible that he's actually quite a decent chap on a one-to-one basis.

He probably is. Didn't he spend a couple of nights at N'Zogbia's house to help him out when his dad passed away or something like that?

Graeme Souness was brilliant to me. He came to my house when I had a heart attack and stayed for 2½ hours.

Souness, brilliant?

He probably is. Didn't he spend a couple of nights at N'Zogbia's house to help him out when his dad passed away or something like that?

Think he did aye. Also remember him once when we beat Blackburn away 3-0 and he stayed behind to do something for this disabled child.

Souness, brilliant?

Think he did aye. Also remember him once when we beat Blackburn away 3-0 and he stayed behind to do something for this disabled child.

You see?! Souness was probably the real deal after all. Always thought he looked a bit like Jesus. Spooky. :kasper:

Souness, brilliant?

You see?! Souness was probably the real deal after all. Always thought he looked a bit like Jesus. Spooky. :kasper:

I did read that he was an Israelite like.

Keegan was fantastic. I love the man and we came so close to winning the title with him. He took 1½ sugars."

It was Sweet, nearly winning the title?