What's to look forward to in the Championship?

Fenham Mag

Right i hope this thread goes tits up by the end of the season but what can we get excited about. I really need cheering up.

I think if Leeds get promoted, it will be a great game with us.

We can also look forward to winning , maybe sneak the play-offs and a trip to Wembley.

Bringing some exciting youth team players in. Imagine Vuckic and Ranger hitting it off down there  :smitten:

New stadiums to visit.

More matches to play.

No more Overpaid has beens

Anymore?

Please keep all negativity out of this thread.  O0

More games.

Fewer home games moved for telly.

Less whinging.

Plenty more away games I could get to.

Fewer cheating, overpaid, overhyped primadonnas on show - both for us and the opposition.

A little more like the working man's game of old.

Might actually win a few matches.

Might actually dominate the league and be a feared team.

Might get to go to Wembley.

We'd have the pick of players at that level.

Would get rid of most of the wasters and bring the wage bill back in line (we all know they love that shit).

It would still be a massive fucking disaster though, and I sincerely hope it doesn't happen. :undecided:

Always admired the Championship. It's a brilliant league. Very combative, suspenseful and teams playing all sorts of football. Usually a great watch.

Still would rather continue watching it as a neutral! Would be disastrous. But will certainly embrace it once the dust settles if we go down.

Playing in 46 cup finals where every team wants to bum you and will make every game difficult for you. One thing is for certain, you won't necessarily 'walk' the Championship if you go down, entering with that attitude is foolish iyam. Ask Charlton, Norwich and Southampton. I still think you won't go down btw. Oh, and you get to come to Watford. That can only be a good thing.  :aww:

Playing against players you've not heard of.

A round trip to Plymouth.

Loads of route 1 football.

Dwindling crowd/atmosphere and teams bringing fuck all away fans.

Signing shit players.

Its all good.

Signing shit players.

Its all good.

We get half of that already.

And on a related note, whats the best way to take positives out of being punched in the face a hundred times ?

Or the positives of dying?

Well I suppose you don't have to work anymore, no more bills to pay, you don't have to worry about getting old. It's all good.

Signing shit players.

Its all good.

We get half of that already.

Aye but we'll get it some more and more frequently.

And on a related note, can we list the positives of being punched in the face a hundred times ?

It's better than being smashed in the face with a hammer a hundred times.

:lol:

And on a related note, can we list the positives of being punched in the face a hundred times ?

Lots of variables id say, what if its one of those inflatable rubber hammers

Lots of variables id say, what if its one of those inflatable rubber hammers

Even it was a rubber hammer filled with a concrete/ball bearing mix it would still be less painful than watching Butt, Nolan and Duff labouring to string two passes together.

Guest Mcdonald36

I love the Championship. Whoever said the teams play 'route one' football is talking out their arse. In fact, there's more hoof merchants in the Prem. Plus you get a real trophy at the end of it.

And on a related note, whats the best way to take positives out of being punched in the face a hundred times ?

Or the positives of dying?

Well I suppose you don't have to work anymore, no more bills to pay, you don't have to worry about getting old. It's all good.

That's me convinced!

:suicide:

No more need for Setanta subscriptions. Instead of being on Setanta on a Saturday afternoon at 5.45 with McManaman, Burley, Champion, etc. ripping the p*ss out of us or whatever, we'll be kicking off over on Sky Sports 2 at 5.30pm with the like of Birtles & Beagrie.

Bring. It. On.

No more need for Setanta subscriptions. Instead of being on Setanta on a Saturday afternoon at 5.45 with McManaman, Burley, Champion, etc. ripping the p*ss out of us or whatever, we'll be kicking off over on Sky Sports 2 at 5.30pm with the like of Birtles & Beagrie.

Bring. It. On.

Good one. I really resent paying for Setanta. :thup: