What's to look forward to in the Championship?

Fenham Mag

Blackpool better be a 500,000 seater or we'll be struggling for tickets.  :rolleyes:

No stand behind one goal, uncovered temporary seats along one side...lush stadium.

Guest ObaStar

I can understand the alleged 'advantages' of going down, but this assumption that we're going to be good is really pretty dangerous. Do you trust the cretins in charge to make the right decisions, re - which manager to appoint, re - how to deal with the squad exodus, re - how to deal with the income/match attendance decrease?

I bloody don't. If we go down i can see us scrapping it out in mid-table in the Championship. It's not a s**** league like.

Not sure anyone's assuming it to be fair. They're hoping it to be the case.

Winning!

and scoring!!

:dontknow:

:lol:

I think even we'd manage to score a goal and win a game every now and then.

not if owen was playing for us

Blackpool better be a 500,000 seater or we'll be struggling for tickets.  :rolleyes:

My mate was saying that before the pompey game,  saying everyone he speaks to says can't wait for Blackpool away,  reckoned we'd take 12-15000, only have 2000 at the match to!!   I know lads who now pick and choose their games having given up season tickets who are already talking about it!

Knowing our luck it'll end up a midweek game and the weekend on the piss will be thwarted!!