SMB

Dave

I don't mind Sunderland much due to previously-mentioned family ties, but I would get severe satisfaction from seeing us nip another 4 points and watching them lose every one of their remaining games - going down on goal difference.

The fact it's come down to them, us or Hull sums up my fucking life to be honest :laugh:

I don't go on the mackems' forum much and yes, I appreciate the irony of this thread, but still:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=405560

That's their match thread. 23 pages, 224 posts, 7000+ views.

Their match thread for our game today. :lol:

Not at all, I hate when we can't even talk about them without being "obsessed" or "just as bad as them!". Just because a dad slaps his kids bum it doesn't mean he can't think Ian Huntley is an evil cunt.

I have only been on their forum a few times but everytime there have been numerous threads and shit loads of posts all about us!

They seem more obsessed with us losing than them winning. When we play at a different time to them we always have a match thread on the SMB.

Look at their forum any weekday and half the threads are about us!  :aww:

No wonder they're still s***, their more concerned about NUFC than SAFC.

Did you see they have 2 pages of celebrating Liverpool's first goal?  :lol: Get a life

They can't stand the fact we are, and always will be, a bigger club than them sad c***s REGARDLESS if we get relegated. 

Did you see they have 2 pages of celebrating Liverpool's first goal?  :lol: Get a life

They can't stand the fact we are, and always will be, a bigger club than them sad c***s REGARDLESS if we get relegated. 

Exactly. To think of all the shit thats gone on at NUFC this season we're still within reach of them. We are far from perfect but they really are pathetic.

Exactly. To think of all the s*** thats gone on at NUFC this season we're still within reach of them. We are far from perfect but they really are pathetic.

It would be f***ing brilliant if we finished above them. After all their s*** about how perfect their chairman is, all the money they've spent, and we're on our lowest ebb for years both on and off the pitch - they would f***ing never get over it. 

Exactly. To think of all the s*** thats gone on at NUFC this season we're still within reach of them. We are far from perfect but they really are pathetic.

It would be f***ing brilliant if we finished above them. After all their s*** about how perfect their chairman is, all the money they've spent, and we're on our lowest ebb for years both on and off the pitch - they would f***ing never get over it. 

Totally agree. Even now their in our shadow!  :mackems:

Guest kingdawson

West sham disgusting Spammers united actually had a 35 page thread on us, on their KUMB forum.

Went to the game today hoping they lost.  Its unbelievable the atmosphere is s***, They boo their team more than some of our mongs and every song is about Newcastle.  Even my friend was embarressed by how many anti Newcastle songs there was.   I think they sang a Sunderland based songs three times

I'm in Bishop Auckland next weekend,representing my Dad,who was a dye in the wool Newcastle United supporter,at a christening for myn Dad's cousins grandson..They are proper big time Mackems..

Went to the game today hoping they lost.  Its unbelievable the atmosphere is s***, They boo their team more than some of our mongs and every song is about Newcastle.  Even my friend was embarressed by how many anti Newcastle songs there was.   I think they sang a Sunderland based songs three times

Does that song go."Oh how i wish we were Newcastle,and have Mum's and Aunt's who were different people."?

Guest Geordiesned

If we were to finish 16th and the Mackems 17th in a season we'd regard it as a bad season (obviously not this season as 16th would be fucking magnificent!)

If they were to finish 16th and us 17th it would be a great season for them as they'd finished above us!

Sums them up really.

Blunderland have Bolton and Pompey away followed by Chelsea at home, they could actually keep us up  :mackems: the way they have been celerbrating our demise they have missed there own bunch of rabble fall closer to the brink  :smug:

If we were to finish 16th and the Mackems 17th in a season we'd regard it as a bad season (obviously not this season as 16th would be f***ing magnificent!)

If they were to finish 16th and us 17th it would be a great season for them as they'd finished above us!

Sums them up really.

I get the impression that most of them would be happier to see Sunderland 17th, Newcastle 18th, rather than Newcastle 6th & Sunderland 7th or whatever.