I have a secret...

Slim

I went to the Sunderland game today.  :mackems:

I think i heard one Sunderland song and the rest were about us...they really are obsessed!!!!  :idiot2:

Watching them as long as we pick up 2 home wins Sunderland are going down!

Guest firetotheworks

I went to the Sunderland game today:mackems:

I think i heard one Sunderland song and the rest were about us...they really are obsessed!!!!  :idiot2:

Hmm.

I went to the Sunderland game today:mackems:

Hmm.

On that note, I reckon the Fulham game could practically be a full away end of mackems.

Guest saintscoobz

i once went to a mackem game pissed out of head with my best mate (who is a mackem). I was wearing my toon top under my jacket and kept on shouting how shit the mackems were during the game.  Some old boy a few seats along thought i was a real passionate fan and started applauding me for the dedication i showed.  sat down and said nothing much after that. :-[

i once went to a mackem game pissed out of head with my best mate (who is a mackem). I was wearing my toon top under my jacket and kept on shouting how s*** the mackems were during the game.  Some old boy a few seats along thought i was a real passionate fan and started applauding me for the dedication i showed.  sat down and said nothing much after that. :-[

:lol:

i once went to a mackem game pissed out of head with my best mate (who is a mackem). I was wearing my toon top under my jacket and kept on shouting how s*** the mackems were during the game.  Some old boy a few seats along thought i was a real passionate fan and started applauding me for the dedication i showed.  sat down and said nothing much after that. :-[

:lol:  :lol: :lol:

:lol:  :lol: :lol: