Where in the world do you want to go?

Neil

Sorry if there's a thread like this....  :thup:

...but where is one place/landmark/event in the world you want to go to, which you haven't been to already?

For me, I'd love to go to Japan. Amongst many other places  :aww:

Guest LucaAltieri

Want to do a grand South America tour.

I also want to go to the Congo to visit the famous Bonobo sanctuary.

Guest firetotheworks

At the moment: Japan, California, South American or Asian tour.

Will never understand the fascination with monkeys. They are just like humans. Except they are less intelligent and walk on four feet. You'd think one would take interest in more interesting and diverse ogranisms.

Guest LucaAltieri

Will never understand the fascination with monkeys. They are just like humans. Except they are less intelligent and walk on four feet. You'd think one would take interest in more interesting and diverse ogranisms.

That's the whole appeal. They're our cousins. If not for a stroke of genetic luck some point in the not-so-distant past we would still be living as they do.

Also, the more we study them the more "human" they are in many respects.

crossing off most places when i go travelling this year such as Japan,Brazil,Argentina and NZ but apart from the places im going id love to go to St Petersburg, Moscow, Iceland and Canada.

I'd love to visit every country, though that will probably never happen.

Japan, Australia and China would be the three major countries I haven't visited that I would want to see for an extended period.

Japan, Australia and China would be the three major countries I haven't visited that I would want to see for an extended period.

Shanghai looks class, proper old v new on either side on the river.

Fly to Tokyo a fortnight tomorrow and i can't fucking wait.

Very jealous mate, hope you have a brilliant time. I'd love to go there simply because I have no clue of what to expect.

Mr. Baseball with Tom Selleck is responsible for the vast majority of my knowledge about Japan and Japanese culture. :blush:

Very jealous mate, hope you have a brilliant time. I'd love to go there simply because I have no clue of what to expect.

Mr. Baseball with Tom Selleck is responsible for the vast majority of my knowledge about Japan and Japanese culture. :blush:

Main reason I've always wanted to go. a "proper" country but way different from here in most ways. One of those places i'm going to happy just to walk around and take it all in for a while. Never been anywhere properly foreign b4 either so its going to massive but wicked culture shock. Kyoto looks amazing.

Guest n4e

Fly to Tokyo a fortnight tomorrow and i can't f***ing wait.

Main reason I've always wanted to go. a "proper" country but way different from here in most ways. One of those places i'm going to happy just to walk around and take it all in for a while. Never been anywhere properly foreign b4 either so its going to massive but wicked culture shock. Kyoto looks amazing.

How long are you going for and how much will it roughly cost if you don't mind me asking ? My old man used to live there teaching martial arts and English beofre getting thrown out after a year and says there's no better place. I'm thinking of booking up to go around the same time next year with some mates once the uni exams are over with as it's abit too late for this year.