Norfolk based NUFC fans

Guest prestonj1989

Guest prestonj1989

Wondering how many people (if any) that travel to the matches home or away that live in Norfolk or surrounding area. I try to go to as many games as possible but the cost of going alone can be too much.

Im based in Norwich and owing to the ridiculous train costs (and hassle) it's been difficult to get to any games this year.

Same. Too bloody typical the year we might be going down and i could definitely get to one away game..norwich get bloody relegated....i guess peterborough wouldn't be a stretch...or ipswich....

Guest prestonj1989

Same. Too bloody typical the year we might be going down and i could definitely get to one away game..norwich get bloody relegated....i guess peterborough wouldn't be a stretch...or ipswich....

Exactly what I thought mate. MK Dons wouldnt be bad either if they go up. We are not going down though so wont matter.

Guest prestonj1989

I have driven to the games I have been to this season so if anyone from area ever wants a lift and wants to spilt petrol costs let me know

I have driven to the games I have been to this season so if anyone from area ever wants a lift and wants to spilt petrol costs let me know

woah thats an excellent offer...i may well take you up on that also! I'm pretty central in norwich but i could bus it to somewhere closer if need be.

Are any of you going to the Villa game?

Unfortunately not, couldnt get a ticket. Would certainly be interested in sharing the driving mext season, as i would inevitable have to drive past Brundall to get anywhere it would be ideal. Just out of interest do you tend to drive there and back on the day of the match or stay over night? Just to be clear, im not suggesting we share a hotel room before anybody gets any ideas!

Guest prestonj1989

Are any of you going to the Villa game?

Unfortunately not, couldnt get a ticket. Would certainly be interested in sharing the driving mext season, as i would inevitable have to drive past Brundall to get anywhere it would be ideal. Just out of interest do you tend to drive there and back on the day of the match or stay over night? Just to be clear, im not suggesting we share a hotel room before anybody gets any ideas!

Depends where the match is. I dont tend to go many home games - mostly away. Games in London, Birmingham travel there and back on the day but if it takes longer than 3 hours to get there I would normally stay overnight.

• 2 months later...
Guest prestonj1989

Bump for anyone planning on going to any away games this season. West Brom cost me £40 in fuel on Saturday!

• 11 months later...
Guest derek sausage

Rents are moving to Dereham near Norwich and my Dad will be travelling up for the home games.  What's the train to London like from Norwich btw?

If there are 4 of you travelling together get a groupsave 4 ticket which means 4 of you travel for the price of 2. Most train companies do this apart from Virgin apparently.

Guest prestonj1989

Rents are moving to Dereham near Norwich and my Dad will be travelling up for the home games.  What's the train to London like from Norwich btw?

If there are 4 of you travelling together get a groupsave 4 ticket which means 4 of you travel for the price of 2. Most train companies do this apart from Virgin apparently.

I didn't even know that and I have done that journey many times. The service is normally pretty good except for Sundays when there is nearly always engineering works which can double the journey time.