The other sh*t teams' games - Hull 0 - 1 Man Utd, Sunderland 2 - 3 Chelsea

Dave

Villa score early and they'll be grand but they're not the best at breaking teams down at home if Hull come and sit tight. Hopefully Heskey won't play.

Guest toonlass

I reckon Villa will keep us on the edge of our seats, chewing our nails all game.

It's a funny old situation and not ideal. Villa are in awful form and desperately need a win today. Obviously we all hope they get it. However if they do, it may give them the confidence boost they need to close out their season in style and grab 5th place, since we play them last game of the season, that may not be good for us.

Two of the most out of forms teams in the league atm. Villa's got so much more quality in their team though, this should be a good chance for them to turn things around.

i'm worried for tonight, for weeks people have kept saying they'll be a twist or unexpected result and there hasn't been but got a feeling it could happen tonight,  hope i'm wrong though,  couple of red cards, a few injuries and a heavy defeat would be great!

prayer is all I have to offer.

Even if Hull walk away from this with nothing they've got Stoke at home next week. Can't see them going the rest of the season winless.

It's probably Sunderland that we'll end up having to catch.

Boro won there at the start of the season bearing in mind.

Think Hull will win this 2-0.

Fucking hell man!

Do you post that sort of shit just to get a reaction?

At least it wont get the thread locked  :razz:

Boro won there at the start of the season bearing in mind.

Think Hull will win this 2-0.

f***ing hell man!

Do you post that sort of s*** just to get a reaction?

Are you for real? Middlesboro beat them in November just after we beat them at home.

Villa are poor by their standards at home, Hull actually fought against Liverpool, and actually have been BATTLING against the drop unlike us.

Villa don't need the win, they know where they will end up, Hull desperately needs it, and just about anything that can go against us will go against us.

Why would it be wrong to summise that Hull will win when even Villa fans who go to the games aren't confident?

what a travesty for English football it is that two of us, Sunderland, Boro, and Hull get to stay up. All four teams deserve relegation a thousand times more than any of the non-Derby teams involved in the scrap last year.

Absolutely f***ing pathetic sides with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

EDIT: and I'm not even mentioning the fact that Blackburn and Stoke are already safe :lol:

Anyone reckon we can catch Sunderland if Hull win tonight?  :no:

Bolton (A), Pompey (A), Chelsea (H). I think we've got more chance of catching Sunderland regardless of the outcome tonight, because i just can't see Stoke winning at the KC.