Pwnage: Barcelona bum Man Utd 2-0, win the CL

Taylor Swift
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yea we'll see when Man U bum rape Barca.

Glad that cunt, Dani Alves is out of the game. Never seen a cheater like that in my life. Feel bad for Abidal as it clearly wasn't a foul nor a red. Would love if his and Fletcher's reds were overturned but guess they can't be. All Man U gotta do is attack and they'll crumble with their 2nd/3rd choice defense much like Arsenal yesterday.

Cause I love the prem. Not much to it apart from that. The footballs the best there, the best players play there, best fans I think, too.

Wanted it to be CHELSEA - MAN U. I liked last year's final more than the boring semi.

wasn't last years CL final widely regarded as the worst since the CL began? :lol:

go Premier League

What are you on about :lol:

You never saw AC Milan and Juventus, just stop it, that's utter nonsense.

Cause I love the prem. Not much to it apart from that. The footballs the best there, the best players play there, best fans I think, too.

Wanted it to be CHELSEA - MAN U. I liked last year's final more than the boring semi.

wasn't last years CL final widely regarded as the worst since the CL began? :lol:

go Premier League

actually i did see it, and remember it very very well because it was an excellent tactical battle and a good game (SBR doing the commenting at the time on TV said the same thing as it happens)

take off your english rose (see what i did there) tinted glasses man, it's pathetic

the best team will win man utd vs barca and that's all there is to it

go Premier League

:laugh: I was just thinking of that match.

two defensive teams defending for 120 minutes and then taking shit penalties.

go Premier League

actually i did see it, and remember it very very well because it was an excellent tactical battle and a good game (SBR doing the commenting at the time on TV said the same thing as it happens)

take off your english rose (see what i did there) tinted glasses man, it's pathetic

No one and i mean no one liked that game, pretty sure when i was watching the commentators were a bit fed up with it too.

go Premier League

by the way, i've said this elsewhere but if the PL is so fucking good what's with Italy being World champions and Spain European champions?

as the PL pisses all over la liga you'd expect this to be reflected somehow, no?

or could it just be that in two leg games the pace imposed by PL teams overcomes the superior ability/quality of LL teams?

don't say it too loud though!!

go Premier League

by the way, i've said this elsewhere but if the PL is so f***ing good what's with Italy being World champions and Spain European champions?

as the PL pisses all over la liga you'd expect this to be reflected somehow, no?

or could it just be that in two leg games the pace imposed by PL teams overcomes the superior ability/quality of LL teams?

don't say it too loud though!!

You answered your own question.. Premier League is so good.  England national team isn't even in the equation really is it?

I just know that English teams dominate Europe and have been for a while now.

go Premier League

No one and i mean no one liked that game, pretty sure when i was watching the commentators were a bit fed up with it too.

:lol:  aye righto, it was a lesson in the art of defending mate, there are many elements to the game of football - you stick to your "best league in the world" guns though where the defending is fucking shambolic >90% of the time

go Premier League

:lol:  aye righto, it was a lesson in the art of defending mate, there are many elements to the game of football - you stick to your "best league in the world" guns though where the defending is f***ing shambolic >90% of the time

:lol:

so why you say Chelsea was anti-football when in fact they counter-attacked pretty well imo, and the 'superior' team couldnt do anything about it.

No art in that.

90% of the time shambolic.. you dont even watch La Liga do you :lol:

Real Madrid vs Barca you miss that did you, take off your spanish tinted glasses man.

:lol: since it began it's been won 3 times by English teams (the same as Real Madrid have won it), which includes liverpools luckiest win in the history of football, but that's by the by

works out at 2 wins in the last 5 years or 3 in 10/16

total domination, yeah COME ON THE PL!!!!

:lol: since it began it's been won 3 times by English teams (the same as Real Madrid have won it), which includes liverpools luckiest win in the history of football, but that's by the by

3 teams in semis this year, all english final last, liverpool and arsenal made finals before that.

So thats 5 english teams in the final in the past 4 years.  More than other countries nooo?

Recently yes. Every now and then a different league dominates. Germans and Spanish  from the late 90s to early 00s and then Italians from 03-05 Now its the PL's turn. Now for the 5th year in a row, a PL team will be in the final.

Real Madrid vs Barca you miss that did you, take off your spanish tinted glasses man.

oh sorry, we were discussing juve vs milan in this particular bit weren't we?  they're italian in case it escaped your notice

oh sorry, we were discussing juve vs milan in this particular bit weren't we?  they're italian in case it escaped your notice

Nope.  That was actually you saying PL teams cant defend 90% of the time.  Shambolic was the word.  Its an art form when Italian teams do it, but when Chelsea are winning their tie, and counter attack the opponents its anti football

funny that.

Recently yes. Every now and then a different league dominates. Germans and Spanish  from the late 90s to early 00s and then Italians from 03-05 Now its the PL's turn. Now for the 5th year in a row, a PL team will be in the final.

true but they've won 2 out of the last 5, one of which was a disgrace to humanity but still counts of course

look back through the winners of the tournament, no-one has really dominated as such - in fact it hasn't been won by the same country back to back during it's 16 years

that could change this season though, and probably will imo

Nope.  That was actually you saying PL teams cant defend 90% of the time.  Shambolic was the word.  Its an art form when Italian teams do it, but when Chelsea are winning their tie, and counter attack the opponents its anti football

funny that.

go back and look at when i referenced 90%, it was the milan/juve game

as for chelsea yeah i agree with you, the way they do it is anti-football thanks for agreeing with me - there's a distinct difference between the way italian teams defend and the way chelsea defend that's for sure

glad you've seen the light

funny that.

as for chelsea yeah i agree with you, the way they do it is anti-football thanks for agreeing with me - there's a distinct difference between the way italian teams defend and the way chelsea defend that's for sure

Way to twist my words to suit your argument, if thats what you resorted to.  Your probably embarrassed about pretty much every point you made for last 30 minutes.

And nope your sentence was

aye righto, it was a lesson in the art of defending mate, there are many elements to the game of football - you stick to your "best league in the world" guns though where the defending is f***ing shambolic >90% of the time

3 teams in semis this year, all english final last, liverpool and arsenal made finals before that.

So thats 5 english teams in the final in the past 4 years.  More than other countries nooo?

That maybe so! but look at most of the players in those squads, not many English there, are there?

That maybe so! but look at most of the players in those squads, not many English there, are there?

Interesting argument against my post...  when I have never mentioned players nationality.

funny that.

Way to twist my words to suit your argument, if thats what you resorted to.  Your probably embarrassed about pretty much every point you made for last 30 minutes.

And nope your sentence was

aye righto, it was a lesson in the art of defending mate, there are many elements to the game of football - you stick to your "best league in the world" guns though where the defending is f***ing shambolic >90% of the time

oh, so i wasn't talking about the juve/milan final when i said it?  my mistake :lol:

i'm not embarrassed mate, i just see subtle differences where you don't and to be honest i've slightly been on the wind up about chelsea but i'll try and outline the difference i see

the italians (and the spanish to a large degree) consider defending a massive part of their game, we do not historically...the italians can see a triumph in a well executed 0-0 whereas to the english it's largely seen as a failure, excitement is our aim essentially

the italian style is about positioning and tactics more than anything else but this contrasts with the way english teams set up imo - they set up to dominate physically as a priority, it's currently more about booting people off the ball than anything else but it's changing, managers like hiddink are certainly changing that

anyways chelsea and liverpool are really the only teams who play this way, arsenal and man u don't and no-one else gets the chance in the PL

if, however, you feel the standard of defending in the PL as a whole is good then i'd get yourself away to football school for a crash course