The Car Thread

Yeah, the 20" 405M would have your ridin' dirty, no doubt. :thup:

I'm partial to that black five spoke rim BMW has on some models, probably heavy as owt, but look badass.

Yeah, I mean it looks spectacular to be honest. I may get the black kidney grills for no fucking reason :lol:

We pick up the wife's new car tomorrow, VW Up! High Up.  First time we've ever bought a brand new car, quite excited actually  :aww:

We sold her Mini Clubman back to Mini who were brilliant throughout the whole process, they offered us £1000 above the part ex that Vw offered  O0

Guest Howaythetoon

Bottled it and ordered a note. See you in ten months. :(

No man... a Nissan Note? TT you deserve a you car, cancel that shit and get what your heart desires. Please!

Bottled it and ordered a note. See you in ten months. :(

No man... a Nissan Note? TT you deserve a you car, cancel that shit and get what your heart desires. Please!

Was either that or another juke. I'm not too fussed tbh, had the Quattro been on my doorstep things might be different. I'd want to see a car at least a couple of times, speak with the dealer and check them out and finally take my lass out for a test drive in it. If it passes all those checks then wonderful.

I also asked the deal for pics of the seat plus scans of the service and mot before driving Down and got nowt back. I did leave it too late, Nevos scheme was supposed to be till October but have asked for a change two months early. I'll know next time. Was on to my third text off them this week and spoke to the Nevos office who said I really needed to contact them. Plus in 10months everything will be a little cheaper, I may have some more money set aside as well.

Still got an itch only something new and shiny will fill. Possibly a laptop or new speakers. I need something, could go for that tag watch I never got round to buying.

Cheers, thanks all. Like I said, need to get the windows tinted to save myself from the heat of Florida baking me alive. It's been really wonderful to drive so far, took a nice sunny drive to my girlfriend's folks place yesterday and then we drove back at night, which was also nice as well. I had an Infiniti for the past 6 years so it was nice to obviously change brands and feel like I'm really learning how to drive a BMW, just the way it hugs corners and handles. Lovely.

We went to pick up our new car tonight, went to have a look at it before we went in and straight away noticed some considerable scratches on the drivers side door, wing, mirror and A pillar.

Ended up refusing to take the car tonight, they have said they will have it sorted for presentation tomorrow night.

Canny annoyed tbf.

Cheers, thanks all. Like I said, need to get the windows tinted to save myself from the heat of Florida baking me alive. It's been really wonderful to drive so far, took a nice sunny drive to my girlfriend's folks place yesterday and then we drove back at night, which was also nice as well. I had an Infiniti for the past 6 years so it was nice to obviously change brands and feel like I'm really learning how to drive a BMW, just the way it hugs corners and handles. Lovely.

Did you get it with GPS? If so, your driving routes are (occasionally) in my hands.

Did you get it with GPS? If so, your driving routes are (occasionally) in my hands.

Yes i did...how? :lol:

My work, Nokia, has a contract with BMW to provide GPS. I have to follow live traffic and put the road closures and construction in the system so it shows up on your map/takes it into consideration when making a route. I only cover Florida once a week usually. Really hope we're not shit :lol: