If Kinnear Leaves...

Guest firetotheworks
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

Just wondering what the lasting memory of Kinnear will be if he goes. Will it be that he was a completely shit manager? A man with balls? An idiot?...well, the options are there .

Shit manager who talked a load of rubbish but at least he stood in when plenty of others wouldn't.

I don't know him personally so I've no idea if he's a decent bloke or not.

Decent bloke, decent manager, helped us out

Should've left after the first month though after stabilizing the ship and give a manager who has been in the game recently the job though.

He'll always be remembered by me as the man who, despite being out the game for a number of years, was the only the one who had the balls to step forward and try and steady the ship.

Boy was he a s*** manager, but he tried to help us out when we needed it most :thup:

A shit manager who tried to use the job for his own prospects. Can't blame him like. But yes, as I can barely remember Ozzie, the shittest I can remember. Yes, even worse than Souness.

Terrible in every way, from the appointment, to the handling of the press, to the signings, to the health of the man himself, to the lack of sanity of our owner in handing him an extension offer, to the results on the pitch right until the final consequence..

Guest Phil K

A manager who could not get employment from 1st or 2nd Division clubs let alone a Prem (and let's not forget either Hughton or Calderwood - the same applied to these two)

So why in the holy name of Milburn did Ashley not say OK to Venables demands for until the end of the season, when he's done just that for a manager who - and lets be fair to him - wouldn't be counted in the top THOUSAND managers ? (And there's barely a couple hundred ever, remember)

s*** manager, but he's got some balls

He's got a brain too - nice if he'd of used it from time to time.

oh aye, balls to have a go at the easy targets like Enrique and Xisco whilst lauding the likes of Owen, But and Shola (the latter he claimed he was going to build the team around)

no balls, no clue. Terrible, terrible appointment

Guest Phil K

He's a top 6 manager.....if you put him in the 1970's.

He's not even in the top 6 managers in the hospital ward he's in

Its to late the damage is done.

I laughed my cock clean off when the mackems imploded a few years back, when Peter Reid was sacked, then they brought in Howard Wilkinson and his pet gibbon.  Sacked them two and finally brought in Sick Mick.  Its no way to run a professional football team.

We have done something similar this season.

Fucking retarded.