Radio Talk S**** at it again

Guest Phil K

Guest Phil K

Now I admit to listening to Talk Spurt.

It makes a change (maybe not pleasant change but) to listen to something other than the irritating arrogance of the Politically Correct Radio 5. That said the pompous pillock of the year award goes annually to Mike Parry.,

But while I was washing my mits in the bathroom, I heard one of their "not-as-clever-or-funny-as-they-think-it-is" adverts for their shows when one ended with some sneering turd saying "No finer sight on match of the Day watching fat geordies crying" no idea who the w@nker was, the accent was southern, rather than Londoner, thus probably a cosmopolitan Man U fan. Anyone know who the sh*tbag is ?

Guest Phil K

No, it's just the spite that gets me from some of these cowardly turds.

Try saying something similar about their teams fans and watch the whining.

Noel Gallagher.....to be fair, thats what I thought listening to it.

A snotty voice. A dumb bastard who thinks he's witty.

Yeah, he'd fit the bill.

Mind, the irrritating-on-the-ear Manchester accent wasn't too evident.

Definitely Noel Gallagher, mate was telling me about it the other day.

"There's no better sight in football than seeing fat topless Geordies on Match of the Day crying" (sic)

No-one's cared about Oasis for a decade now and their current albums are to their first two what Paul McCartney's solo albums are to Abbey Road.  I guess if their music can't get them on the radio they need something!

I was told ( dont know the accuracy) the the lovely Mr Gallagher got himself smacked in the face whilst in our city,hence the animosity.

The irony is that the assailants were mackems

Guest Roger Kint

His show was copresented with Russell Brand, the c*nt who thought about singing songs about Roeder and his illness.

' I was torn in this moment; naturally I was caught up in the gleeful hysteria of the mob. I found myself busily searching my mind for a witty rhyme that might become an instant terrace hit. Is it morally acceptable to compose a ditty using the word tumour? '

Naturally this brave man had the balls to say it to his face.........well erm

'I made a trip to the lavvy to powder my nose and flung open the door to reveal Roeder doing up his fly.I was struck by the bruised humanity of the man, a man who only half an hour before had inspired me to ransack my brain to conjure a jingoistic ditty to belittle a serious illness that he'd endured. Although I didn't shake his hand - he had after all just been to the toilet - upon seeing the vulnerability in his eyes I certainly didn't think to myself, hmmm . . . I wonder what rhymes with haemorrhage.

Scum

If our players were as productive at their job as Noel Gallagher is at his then we would have plenty to celebrate. He's just being a fucking cunt tbh :lol: Don't see what the fuss is though, we would say the same sort of thing about the likes of Spurs if they were down there.

Is this any worse than the vitriol our fans aim at Tottenham fans for example? Is it f***.

Lots of people want to see us fail just like we like to watch spurs fail.

I want to see Bolton get swallowed by a black hole and watch Kevin Davies get strectched like spaghetti.

I thought people didn't give a shit what people say about the club and fans.  Plus if you do why does a guy saying a single derogatory  sentence piss you off so much

Let's all hate Noel and his band because he doesn't love Newcastle!

:kinnear:

In all honesty i can see you going nuts if he said anything bad about Messi or Barcelona

In all honesty i can see you going nuts if he said anything bad about Messi or Barcelona

In all honesty I could see you going nuts if he said anything bad about me, you seem to be a fan..

In all honesty I could see you going nuts if he said anything bad about me, you seem to be a fan..

Nope, funny how you got that impression... but saying that you are wrong very often on here.

I hate Mike Parry talks bollocks all the time, once said men who have stag do's aren't ready to get married otherwise they wouldn't need one.  He's never been married himself the ugly fat f***.

Constantly makes up bollocks and if someone questions him he starts talking about something else and ignores the fact he's just been owned. Honestly why would you put someone like that on.

TalkSport is mongtastic man. As others have said, they go out to get a reaction from people and generally do a good job because the sorts that listen to it and do get wound up about it are heed the balls.

Guest Phil K

TalkSport is mongtastic man. As others have said, they go out to get a reaction from people and generally do a good job because the sorts that listen to it and do get wound up about it are heed the balls.

Parry the scouse Evertonian who runs Talk Spurt, and is never off the bloody station's airwaves, has repeatedly run down Newcastle and their fans.

One fan queried why he dwells on Newcastle's low point of 16,000+ when bottom of Div 2 and the fans boycotting the club to get rid of the board, while never mentioning Everton's 19,000 average in a comfortable position in the top league a year before they won the league (when their attendance doubled - like Newcastle's did the year AFTER the 16.000)

Parry's a pompous prick. And it would not surprise me one jot if that little quote is in on HIS urging.

No, let's all hate Gallagher because of his unnecessary spite

Theres a number of Man Citeh fans like this, and I've never been able to fathom out why.

Everton fans and Spuds fans too - it's the "Makem of that paticular city" mentality behind it I think....