How many points do we need?

Guest sicko2ndbest
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

voted 3.

but we may not need a point at all.

hopefully fulham have an offday against us. I reckon fulham will be an easier game as they dont that ugly relegation battle hanging over them.

Guest The Libertine

0. i really cant see hull or boro getting anything more.

Without having looked at their fixtures, I'd say that WBA is more of a threat than Boro.

just checked them and they have liverpool and blackburn plus a -12 goal difference.

0. i really cant see hull or boro getting anything more.

Without having looked at their fixtures, I'd say that WBA is more of a threat than Boro.

just checked them and they have liverpool and blackburn plus a -12 goal difference.

Scared the shit out of me there man, they've got -12 goal difference on us ffs! :lol:

Honestly, 0. Hull have sunk like lead since New Year, and I can't see them getting anything more. Boro are out of it, as shit as we are but without the confidence that Shearer's given us, and the win. WBA have a horrible run in, and I doubt they'll get more than a point.

I think 2 pts will be enough. That puts the mackems in play too and even if Hull manage to scrape a win from either of their last 2 games, I can see Sunderland losing both their's especially as Pompey aren't safe yet.