How many points do we need?

Guest sicko2ndbest
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Honestly, 0. Hull have sunk like lead since New Year, and I can't see them getting anything more. Boro are out of it, as s*** as we are but without the confidence that Shearer's given us, and the win. WBA have a horrible run in, and I doubt they'll get more than a point.

TBF Boro have Villa up next at home, a win there and a loss for us, still give them a shot at it. A draw against West ham last game of the season is not beyond them. West Brom have to avoid defeat against Liverpool otherwise they are effectively down.

Hull won't get another point.  Man Utd could bring their under 18 squad to play them and they'd win convincingly.

That's the thing about the Man Utd game, I doubt they will drop all of their decent players - and even if they did they would probably still beat Hull.

Would rather get a nice juicy win against Fulham just to make things more comfortable though.

The Fulham game would be easier than this one, if we could guarantee we would go all out for the win. The problem might be that we think a draw is good enough.

I have faith that Shearer knows we arent good enough to play for just a draw.

We have to attack.

Guest GAMMELL

None.  We're safe.

Hull won't get another point.  Man Utd could bring their under 18 squad to play them and they'd win convincingly.

Utter bollocks to be honest

None.  We're safe.

I'll keep that humble pie in the oven, nice and warm for you. :)

We'll know after the Saturday games, although that's fairly obvious. If we match Hull's result we should be ok, Boro may well get a result off Villa and I'm worried that by the time Liverpool play WBA the title will already have been won by Man Utd. In summary, Saturday is the key day.

if we win saturday, are we not safe regardless due to the goal difference?

If Hull lose, they have to overcome at least a 9 goal, GD advantage against Manure.

Guest GAMMELL

None.  We're safe.

I'll keep that humble pie in the oven, nice and warm for you. :)

Hey man, I hope you're right I really really do, but I can just see Hull picking up 2 points in their remaining games, may sound daft as f*ck but me heads telling me a heap of shyte again  :pow:

if we win saturday, are we not safe regardless due to the goal difference?

If Hull lose, they have to overcome at least a 9 goal, GD advantage against Manure.

aye, thats right.

i'll be goign to support bolton on saturday