Newcastle v Fulham | Sat 16th May - St James' Park @3pm

Kaizero

Why not, Fulham are a good side but we've got a better group of players (if they all play to their potential), possible to win it.

I'd start the same team that started today, Oba seems much better coming on from the bench, unless Enrique returns i see no need to change it.

After getting over the sheer joy and relief of winning tonight, I just remembered we're only safe on goal difference :lol:

Hull are dreadful but don't disgard the possibility of them getting a result at Bolton, we most take some momentum into this game, a victory is a must. We win and Hull lose and we're all but mathematically safe, lets make these last 2 games as nerve free as possible please lads. O0

the way bolton played we cannot rule it out. Atleast now its more in our hands, theyve had the confidence boost...some belief should have come back. We need to capitalize and get another good result v Fulham, atleast another point going into the final game against villa to keep it all rolling.

I think going on the back of the Boro game we can get a result against Fulham IF we show the same work ethic and commitment, but how many times in the past have we done that.

Fulham aren't a bad side and in no way this season have they been push overs, my only worry now is Hull have Bolton and Man U to play who realistically have nothing to play for now, Bolton are safe, Man U will have the league wrapped up by the time Hull come to visit and will be resting players for the Champions league final which is where my main worry is.

Anyone else hope Manure are not champions this weekend?  Surely it would be better that they have to beat Hull on the last game of the season.

We win on Saturday and they loose, we are pretty much safe.  Even if Manu are champions, they will never conceed 7+ goals!!

Saturday is as big a game, if not bigger than last night.

The fans, the players need to remember we are not safe yet....

I think we still need two points to be safe and this is our best chance of getting them. It will be tough and tense but the confidence from last night should see us edge it.

If we win this we are safe.

Harper

Beye    Taylor            Bassong    Duff(put in a good shift last night and some great tackles)

Guthrie  Nolan        Butt

Lovenkrands

Martins      Viduka

We can loose the remaining games and still stay up. Hull just wont get the points. Neither will boro and WBA offcourse..

:dowie:

There's no reason whatsoever that Hull can't get something at Bolton, did you see them against the Mackems last Saturday. It's gonna be a terrible game between a truly shit team (Hull) and a below average team who've given up on the season (Bolton) and it's more or less impossible to call what way it'll go.

I think we'll need a point more to stay up, at least.

I think we'll get it against Fulham, too.

1-1.

If anyone is driving up from London on Friday night / Saturday morning and fancies an additonal passenger and petrol money let me know asap and i'll happily oblige. Can't afford train ticket, hotel and ticket for match, so looking to skank a lift then can afford the rest. Ta.