Atmosphere tonight

Fenham Mag

F******* Brilliant. The Leazes corner was amazing all night. Loved how much we rubbed it in boro faces. They weren't best pleased after the game.

Peter Lovenkrands, Got him on a free from Germany , Peter Lovenkrandsssss.

Was in the Leazes for the first time in 4 years and the atmosphere was brilliant, much better than Portsmouth. I only got in as the game was kicking off though, did that daft b****** opera singer perform?

Was in the Leazes for the first time in 4 years and the atmosphere was brilliant, much better than Portsmouth. I only got in as the game was kicking off though, did that daft b****** opera singer perform?

Thankfully not, was a great atmosphere. It helped that the team played well, fans only create an atmosphere if the players respond.

The flags are a bit naff but I thought they added a visual side to the atmosphere, wouldn't want them all the time but they were alreet tonight in stirring up noise for a game as important as tonights.

Guest Howaythetoon

Was fantastic, although chants of "we are staying up, we are staying up" were fucking daft as were a few others. Loved the pig bag song being chanted at the Boro fans who had the audacity to sing about our shit atmosphere, that they were the loyalist fans in the world etc. Big chants for Shearer and Oba too and massive massive show of emotion towards the end and at the final whistle which lasted a good few minutes after most had left the pitch. felt very proud and hope the players take not that this is all theirs if they perform, support like that and genuine appreciation. Even when they scored,straight away right behind the team and in full voice. A few lulls at certain points but without doubt one of the best atmosphere's in a good few years for me. Was so loud at times. I have a headache with all the screaming and I'm still buzzing, meant to be getting up at 2 as I'm in London for 9 tomorrow morning, doubt I'll sleep :D

Guest Howaythetoon

Oh and car horns, flags out of car windows, general cheering throughout the City. God knows what this place would be like if we ever managed to win a trophy. Very very emotional game. Bloke in front of me was crying near the end, just sheer relief I guess, although we're not safe yet.

You'll have to ask Blufescu. According to her we aren't capable of providing an atmosphere without the windbag.

Guest Chubby Jason

It was great tonight. I thought the flags looked great even though I threw mine in the bin as it was hindering my ability to piss before the game. I wish the atmosphere could be like this every week.

Was right at the top of the singing section my throat is raw and have pretty much lost my voice. Loved every second of it though. There were a lot of Boro are paedos chants going around lol.

I don't think I'm gonna wake up in 7 hrs like. Body rejects the notion.

Oh and car horns, flags out of car windows, general cheering throughout the City. God knows what this place would be like if we ever managed to win a trophy. Very very emotional game. Bloke in front of me was crying near the end, just sheer relief I guess, although we're not safe yet.

Aye you'd think we'd have won the cup coming out of the ground, walking back to the station like.

Guest Chubby Jason

Also , after the match walking up Barrack Road there were 4 boro lads, must have been 15. Man shouts out his window  "You think that's bad, wait till you see what daddy does when you get home"  :lol:

Oh the hilarity.

Also , after the match walking up Barrack Road there were 4 boro lads, must have been 15. Man shouts out his window  "You think that's bad, wait till you see what daddy does when you get home"  :lol:

:lol:

Best atmosphere of the season.  I try to speak but it comes out a little bit coarse.  :)

Glad the rest of the ground woke up too after Oba's goal.  Nice to see/hear everyone singing. 

Now you see...if we did that week in week out, we might help the lads a little. 

Was right at the top of the singing section my throat is raw and have pretty much lost my voice. Loved every second of it though. There were a lot of Boro are paedos chants going around lol.

I don't think I'm gonna wake up in 7 hrs like. Body rejects the notion.

I dont think I'll get any sleep still buzzing. But damn does it feel good to win.

Deep joy tonite... but keep a sense of reality...we've been shite most of the season. If we stay up  ( soz... when)... there's less chance we'll get shot of the turkeys. Take the pain early and rebuild.. I can't however, see us being very attractive to quality newcomers..... on second thoughts... 1/2 the wages of Owen, Smiffy, Butt, Fatty, Collo, Jonas. Barton.... I'd bite, and I'm sure plenty of quality players would too.

Deep joy tonite... but keep a sense of reality...we've been s**** most of the season. If we stay up  ( soz... when)... there's less chance we'll get shot of the turkeys. Take the pain early and rebuild.. I can't however, see us being very attractive to quality newcomers..... on second thoughts... 1/2 the wages of Owen, Smiffy, Butt, Fatty, Collo, Jonas. Barton.... I'd bite, and I'm sure plenty of quality players would too.

Wrong thread?

Was funny seeing people driving around beeping their horns draping flags out the window as if we'd won the fucking league :lol: Class atmopshere, was right next to the away fans, they deserved all the grief they got!

To be fair to people waving flags and beeping horns, that was like a frigging cup final, it was THAT important.

Lets enjoy it, not get carried away, and take our confidence to the next game.

Lets keep up that atmosphere tonight and help the team.  It makes the difference, no matter how cheesey that cliche sounds.